What golf stuff did you buy today?

A few more trinkets in the Cog Hill gift shop

Couple wedge shafts, lead tape and weights, grip tape, ferrules, SP putter head cover to replace the one I lost, 18 holes for us, and a dozen pink Volviks for the wife.

One large bucket and a slurpee.

Purchased a pair of golf shoes for my wife, after 3 foot surgeries in the past 2 years she has an excuse to rebuild her shoe collection 😉. Were on clear out so price was really good.

DE9F33BB-B72A-4E99-ADB4-007D90AACE99.jpeg

Sure does! Foot surgery sucks, as my old podiatrist used to say.

When golf galaxy mis-labels, you gotta buy... It rang up at 109.99...i pointed out the price on the tag (knowing full well it had to be wrong)

20210726_095117.jpg

20210726_095126.jpg

I was in my GG yesterday. They had a hybrid I wanted, it was a demo club, Marked $199. I showed them the same club new, marked $279, then showed them how the new price all over the net was $229, AND that PGA SS had it for $199 (all new).

Asked for a discount - NOPE! On a used club tagged as (and used as) a demo. If I did not need a few midsize grips, I would not have even been in the #*%& GG in the first place.

G/Fore Gallentier shoes & Puma Polo.

Screenshot_20210727-005726_Gmail.jpg

Adding a 4-iron to the bag 😍

183ADEF9-25D6-40CB-BFCB-DE4DD073BB4C.jpeg
69C71541-CE56-4DFA-9683-42A0C4501390.jpeg

1627402429759.png
Ordered these, everyone says comfortable for walking.

I forgot my hat going to league last night so had to pick this up in the pro shop. I had some b-day money burning a hole in my pocket and had been wanting a Callaway hat anyway.

5221162_Charcoal_SDE
5221162_Charcoal_BCK

Odyssey #7 Stroke Lab Black from CPO... 33" has never been in stock, let alone 25% off & free shipping. My old White Ice #7 has been great, but I've been wanting to try some new(er) tech for awhile...
I received this putter today from CPO. New in plastic head. The grip looks like it had a light rub on it... maybe. Quick question for the forum:

The shaft label read something like "Odyssey #7 Stroke Lab Black RH 33" JV"

Any idea what the JV refers to?

Giving Asher a go, too. Hoping the monthly drops are 🔥

Range balls

These Ecco Retro spikeless shoes came in today. Wife found them in Nordstrom's annual sale for $ 100, down from $160. Very comfortable and my first pair of spikeless shoes. They have some good deals on clearance, including Adidas Tour 360 XT and Code Chaos. With limited size and color choices, you have to get lucky.

1627442833267.png

These Ecco Retro spikeless shoes came in today. Wife found them in Nordstrom's annual sale for $ 100, down from $160. Very comfortable and my first pair of spikeless shoes. They have some good deals on clearance, including Adidas Tour 360 XT and Code Chaos. With limited size and color choices, you have to get lucky.

View attachment 9019185
These are my favorite spikeless stud pattern. I have a bunch of retros and other Ecco's because of that. Very non-slip without getting stuck like with Adidas 360. Big fan. Not the most comfortable, but not bad, and can be worn on an errand to our from golfing or something without looking strange. (y)

2 dozen Snell MTB-X. I'm set for the rest of this year and next! Unless I decide to try something new, but why would any THPer tinker or trying something new? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back