What golf stuff did you buy today?

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 6.30.40 PM.png

Arnie Balls, Honma TR20 460 9.5 ... they're clearing them out at a very sweet price

Callaway Apex 19 - 6i showed up today that I bought from CPO. Condition said “Very Good” but I think this is brand new! Doesn’t look like it’s touched the ground or a golf ball! I had them bend it 3° flat, and they did the yellow paint fill too! Very impressed! Can’t wait to get it out on the course now!

View attachment 9029285

View attachment 9029286

View attachment 9029287

View attachment 9029288
Just one of the many benefits of being a lefty! I've picked up wedges at demo sales that still have the shrink wrap on them

Have loved the look of this hat for a long time. Now that I’m actually gaming a UST shaft I pulled the trigger…not that I need another hat, buuuutttt….
E5014AEB-A3AF-4799-8083-EBC0D20E455E.jpeg

SWAG driver cover…

Just one of the many benefits of being a lefty! I've picked up wedges at demo sales that still have the shrink wrap on them
I seriously think CPO had to take the wrapper off to do the custom bending on this iron!

Returned new Apex 21 w/ Recoil Dart 75 for P790 ‘21 w/ Recoil 95. Hopefully I’ll see them in a few weeks.

Mi[zuno St190 driver

Just a few Titliest hats.

My fall/winter Nike air zoom infinity tours in black arrived. Feel great.

Last edited:
Bought a couple Callaway driver adapters

I bought some used PING i210 irons yesterday. I have got to stop this...:ROFLMAO:

Trying out some golf pride tour velvet plus 4 grips

I have come to really enjoy the Tour Velvets this year. I absolutely love the SS S-Techs, but they just don't last as long, so I'll be replacing with Tour Velvets again. I had the Align this year, but I think I will just go standard Tour Velvet when I regrip this winter.

Cart fees!

Returned new Apex 21 w/ Recoil Dart 75 for P790 ‘21 w/ Recoil 95. Hopefully I’ll see them in a few weeks.
According to TM, my shafts won’t be in until 12/01! Hoping that’s not the case🥵

Have loved the look of this hat for a long time. Now that I’m actually gaming a UST shaft I pulled the trigger…not that I need another hat, buuuutttt….
View attachment 9029444
Well a little bummed. I messaged UST Bc I never got a confirmation email and I was informed they were out of the white. So got a refund. 😭😒

First of a couple new shafts arrived today. Really excited about this Ventus Blue. F49E42F7-C7B0-4BA2-8534-E2B313D4E654.jpeg

I am on the fence right now between these and the regular TVs. I want to go 14 TV+4s, I think.

I am on the fence right now between these and the regular TVs. I want to go 14 TV+4s, I think.
TV’s Mid +4 are my favorite. Great price and great feel.

Back