What golf stuff did you buy today?

Couldn’t pass up a budget golf deal and scored a Puma Storm Jacket for $67! With the free shipping and THP discount I could not pass it up. Another stoked BudgetGolf customer.

I bought a link for arccos! Excited for first use, maybe tomorrow am!

Under Armour golf vest. After playing this weekend with a crappy work freebie, decided I need something better.

These came in today!!!
8FF694E8-DD2C-4156-84A8-476CF833AD0B.jpeg

I scheduled a wedge fitting for later this month. I'll see how my current wedges stack up, but this should be more of a deep dive to make sure I have what works best for my game.

Couple items from the Travis Mathew sale. My wallet is lucky other items sold out while they were in my cart or that may have hurt a bit 😅

Is this considered a golf purchase? Belt for the winner of the Heritage Trace Ryder Cup event.going with a Blue belt and silver over the gold.
7E27C545-5597-40CC-BFA5-A45F8731F7BB.jpeg

I wore my Puma AP Cloudspun 1/4 zip to the grocery store. My wife put her arm around my waist and commented on how soft my sweater was. She requested a CS sweater so I bought her a Cloudspun and fleece sweater from Budget Golf. Golf brownie points have been accumulated.

Tried on my winter golf clothes over the weekend and nothing fit. Even layering they were TOO BIG. Was forced to buy three new tops and a pair of pants. The selection out there is terrible!
new tops.jpg

Over the last week I have picked up a Callaway ORG 14 cart bag, a Ping G425 LST driver and a Ping G425 Max 3 wood. With Black Friday deals getting ready to hit, my bag and wallet looks to be taking a hit.

A few dozen Vice Pro Plus and a few of their gloves as well
Their gloves are my favorite out there right now!

Greens fees and a ball marker from the course

Needed a smaller net to fit in y yard so i can work on some drills. Found this and it has finally arrived. Works well and is really easy to set up but took me a bit to find the trick to fold it up lol!
net.jpg

Needed a smaller net to fit in y yard so i can work on some drills. Found this and it has finally arrived. Works well and is really easy to set up but took me a bit to find the trick to fold it up lol!
View attachment 9042943

i have one of these for the garage sim. Love this met! Agree on folding it up to put back in the carrying bag, but I just told it in half and lean it against the wall. Certainly gets the job done! I also have their sim screen to use with a projector.

Looking to replace some shorts and ventured over to Travis Mathew. Flash Sale! :) i didn't buy shorts but picked up six items. Here are a few examples.

1MU405-0HLG.jpg
1MU372-4HHB.jpg
1MS346-4HBL.jpg

Last edited:
i have one of these for the garage sim. Love this met! Agree on folding it up to put back in the carrying bag, but I just told it in half and lean it against the wall. Certainly gets the job done! I also have their sim screen to use with a projector.

I am not going to let the folding of the net beat me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Went for another Club Champion fitting yesterday. Went with the '21 TM P790's. Had basically the same numbers as the Titleist T200's but to me better feel. but i may be biased as i currently have the '19 P790's which are great. But i've never really found the feel of Titleist irons to be as good as others. When i had ore swing speed i was in Mizunos. Stuck with another set of Vokey wedges. We couldn't produce better numbers than my off the rack TSI 3 driver so nothing new there

Last edited:
Back