What golf stuff did you buy today?

A couple of MG Elite golf gloves
A pair of True Linkswear Lux Knit shoes
5 dozen Snell MTB-X that I'll split with my brother
Don't see TSi3 on that list?

Amazon has a Cyber Monday sale on Sunday golf bags. The Sunday Loma is discounted to $96. There is also a lightweight version that seems to be only on Amazon (not on Sunday's web site) for $64, I bought the $64 version and it is a higher quality version of the cheap $36 Orlimar bag I've been using. There is a divider that goes all the way down the bag. The Orlimar only has divider at the top. I've been using the Orlimar with four irons and a putter. It is so light that the carrying handle works fine. No need for the flimsy strap.

20211128_143144.jpg

And she likes them! 😬

We don't have kids, so we never really wait on the actual holidays for presents and things.

Green fees & a Peter Milar polo.

A couple of MG Elite golf gloves
A pair of True Linkswear Lux Knit shoes
5 dozen Snell MTB-X that I'll split with my brother
That's some good purchases right there! Those MG gloves are one of the best gloves I have tried in a very very long time! Also, the MTB-X is such a great ball! If you like the CSX you are going to love these!

Well, I just want to say a special thank you to @Golfers Anonymous ! That dude is solid right there! I mentioned I was going to buy the below bag within the next month. Well, he shoots me a PM and says he has that bag, only used a couple rounds, in like new condition that I can have as long as I cover shipping! I am absolutely floored! This community is something else! Thanks again my dude and so excited for what you and your team is about to experience here in a little over a week!

P.S. - This bag is going to look so good with my Navy patches and Dolphins on it!
1638189978020.png

Amazon has a Cyber Monday sale on Sunday golf bags. The Sunday Loma is discounted to $96. There is also a lightweight version that seems to be only on Amazon (not on Sunday's web site) for $64, I bought the $64 version and it is a higher quality version of the cheap $36 Orlimar bag I've been using. There is a divider that goes all the way down the bag. The Orlimar only has divider at the top. I've been using the Orlimar with four irons and a putter. It is so light that the carrying handle works fine. No need for the flimsy strap.
I have been looking at the Loma bags. It seems like a good deal for a quality bag. I will check out Amazon too!

I got a pair of Cole Haan golf shoes for 30% off. Cyber Monday sale open to all. Members got early access to the sale.

That's some good purchases right there! Those MG gloves are one of the best gloves I have tried in a very very long time! Also, the MTB-X is such a great ball! If you like the CSX you are going to love these!
I ordered some Golf Gum too! I keep some in my truck and that burst of caffeine comes in handy when I start getting tired driving across my sales territory.

I ordered some Golf Gum too! I keep some in my truck and that burst of caffeine comes in handy when I start getting tired driving across my sales territory.
love me some golf gum. I need to check my stash at home and see how much I have left. If their sale is still going on, I might order some more.

Golf balls for a good friend of mine as a Christmas gift

Cayce Fairway & Hybrid head cover...Couldn't pass up buy one, get one. Now to land the THP Driver cover tomorrow.

Well, I just want to say a special thank you to @Golfers Anonymous ! That dude is solid right there! I mentioned I was going to buy the below bag within the next month. Well, he shoots me a PM and says he has that bag, only used a couple rounds, in like new condition that I can have as long as I cover shipping! I am absolutely floored! This community is something else! Thanks again my dude and so excited for what you and your team is about to experience here in a little over a week!

P.S. - This bag is going to look so good with my Navy patches and Dolphins on it!
View attachment 9048423
Ok, I added a couple shirts after @Muchmore18 and @jdtox twisted my arm...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1638206761744.png

I got my insulated Puma Golf jacket today. I most likely won't play golf in 40 degree weather, but I now have the clothes for that sort of weather.

Good mail day full of the AP 1/4 Zips and crewnecks...

Super nice material, although might be a bit large on the 1/4s... always thought Puma ran smaller, wish there were consistent sizing

Back