What golf stuff did you buy today?

54* W, and 58* Z Jaws Raw wedges, 2 Recoil Wedge Protos.

Ordered another one. They went ahead and sent me the large. Fit a little better and with 25% off figured I’d get one more.
45C9FF41-CA1A-4B9B-91FA-3EED3E80F974.jpeg

You bringing these to Louisville? I'd love to see what they look like in person.
I will! I’ve tried them on and they fell great. Really like the fabric on it. TBH, I hit them twice with Scotchguard

Claw Max glove.

Do Hey Dudes count?! Because i click bought and shipped....

You bringing these to Louisville? I'd love to see what they look like in person.
Ok - Found a 20% code and picked up the Botanic and Artic Camo.
View attachment 9109021
I really like the material of the T-Shirts that I have bought from them in the past
My office is so cold that I have to always were 1/4 zips to work, these should wear nicely under them.
1660219929867.png
I’ll also bring these. Like the material and fit. They are better in person I think

Jordan Xii French blue/White :love:

It's quite a list:

My daughter chose 2 shirts for me from Johnnie O.
My wife bought me some stuff from TGW 2 shorts and 2 shirts (one is a Puma Cloud Spun)
I bought a spare pair of shoes from Budget Golf - supposed to be good for walking with the Plantar issues - ZG21 light light light green? $75.xx+ tax and shipping with the THP coupon - about 50% off retail - so eager to see and try them.

Suffice it to say ALL the above was bought based on a lot of golf being played next week in Myrtle :love: and the week after at Bourbon Bash.:p

Picked up some solvent and a new Golf Pride CPX grip to try something new. My son picked up a 2022 Tour Performance Callaway hat, his first non-Puma hat in at least 6-7 years.

A lesson

Jordan 12 French blue golf shoes. I couldn’t stop myself.

One last purchase for the day. Figured I’d try them out. The company is called Three Stars Golf and they are based out of Nashville, TN. I almost ordered the same one @OldandStiff ordered the other day from some other company but who wants to be exactly like that guy? 🤣🤣🤣 the name of this shirt is called Cotton Candy.
View attachment 9109820
Love this shirt.

I recently put this in my bag (16 degree Max D) So far, no complaints.

Thanks! I've hit it a few times at GGalaxy and it feels just like my Rogue ST driver!

Thanks! I've hit it a few times at GGalaxy and it feels just like my Rogue ST driver!

I have taken a few swings of the Rogue ST Driver at my local shop. But, the B21 is firmly entrenched, for now :LOL:.

Back