What golf stuff did you buy today?

I went, I saw, I tried. One and done!
banana.gif

Adidas_S2G-18pct.JPG

Adidas S2Gs. Fit my feet like a glove. Foot bed felt perfect. Felt like they had great lateral support. They were reduced and their shoe sale was still happening.

Range balls, lesson

CBX ZipCore 54 and 60 from 2ndSwing. 30 day return if I don’t like their condition or how they play.

I just ordered the below for my son for his birthday. His current set is made up of 2010 Adams A4 irons - with the original grips - and an even older Adams driver.

I have the exact same set of Adams and they're not bad clubs... fairly easy to hit - but he's getting back into the game and I thought he might benefit from some newer tech. I went back and forth between the stock TrueTemper Score shafts or the Maltby MFP graphite. I went with the steel shafts. He'll be pissed that I got these for him anyway and I'm not sure if he'd be ok with the graphite shafts. Lol.

MMEquipmentOrder.jpg

Couple golf gloves came in mail. A Claw is also on the way
E87F7155-D504-4E0C-9575-EC7CF992D830.jpeg

After years of playing way too little golf clubs for my swing, looking down at some bats like these Sub 70 699 irons has me almost giddy.
1660410562411.png1660410580455.png

Black Nike Dri Fit shorts, G Fore belt, Srixon ZX5 5-PW with Modus 120.

Last edited:
I spent the DSG gift cards I got for my birthday on a Sim2 Max 3H. I've been wanting a hybrid in the bag for a while and finally got one. It should fill that gap between my 4i and 3W nicely.

That RT shaft thread got me. Ordered a couple of the spin wedge shafts but unsure what to put them in right now.

I ordered four Dynagrip Elite golf gloves from MG Golf for under $39 including shipping.

Used my last 2 .335 collared ferrules today so ordered 12 more.

2 pairs of Footjoy Pro Dry socks. I like the thickness and cushion of these socks, and I have a pair of Footjoy Tour Alpha shoes that need a little extra protection against the finger loop on the back. I also have a pair of Callaway shoes that rubbed my heels badly, so I'm curious if these socks would help.

2 pairs of Footjoy Pro Dry socks. I like the thickness and cushion of these socks, and I have a pair of Footjoy Tour Alpha shoes that need a little extra protection against the finger loop on the back. I also have a pair of Callaway shoes that rubbed my heels badly, so I'm curious if these socks would help.
Great choice!!! The extra protection and cushion is nice. You may find you will have to loosen the laces a bit.

Great choice!!! The extra protection and cushion is nice. You may find you will have to loosen the laces a bit.

I've used them before. The shoes I mentioned that have bothered me had one common factor. I was wearing the same Footjoy Pro Sof socks with both, and I feel those socks are thinner, and my feet seem to just sweat right through. I'm hoping the Pro Dry socks will make the difference.

I bought a Cleveland CBX zipcore 58* wedge.
I really liked the feel of the RTX but want the forgiveness of the CBX.
another dozen Tour divides. I am now set for my trip to MB

I bought a Cleveland CBX zipcore 58* wedge.
I really liked the feel of the RTX but want the forgiveness of the CBX.
another dozen Tour divides. I am now set for my trip to MB
When are you going?

Back