What golf stuff did you buy today?

f-grey-x.jpgFootjoy Flex XP. Impulse buy at the clubhouse.

Cleveland Launcher Halo 3 hybrid. Need something with a little distance for the top end of the bag. Not sure if it is much longer than the G425 4h already there, or the Mavrik Max 5w, but there are times that 5w goes a little wonky on me. Plus, it can always go in my walking bag if there's too much overlap.

Hit it several times yesterday. Impressed with how easy it is to hit/elevate. I thought the shaft might be too light, but it's solid. Put several hard swings on it and had good results.

I picked up a dozen of the Maxfli Tour CG balls at Dick's and bought a Seemore Original FGP Mallet at PGA Tour Superstore. It was already marked down $40, and I had a 20% off birthday coupon. I also traded in a couple old wedges and an ancient putter. I doubt I'll buy into the whole Seemore "system", but primarily want to use the Seemore to solidify my setup and add a degree of consistency to it.

I picked up a dozen of the Maxfli Tour CG balls at Dick's

I took a punt on them as well and they're now my go to. Can't beat the price for quality with a stick.

Black Nike Dri Fit shorts, G Fore belt, Srixon ZX5 5-PW with Modus 120.
Oh, just some shorts and a belt. And, oh yeah, a new set of ZX5s!!!! Haha

Does making an offer on a house at Country Club count.
Same here. Settling this Thurs. Been sitting on the fence living in Appt since Dec waiting for market to settle. Finally paying cash counts again. Could not turn down a house sitting on Spyglass Hill Cir.
Hope your purchase goes as well as ours did.

Same here. Settling this Thurs. Been sitting on the fence living in Appt since Dec waiting for market to settle. Finally paying cash counts again. Could not turn down a house sitting on Spyglass Hill Cir.
Hope your purchase goes as well as ours did.
Congrats.

Picked up a ping glide 3.0 54 eye 2. Was always curious about these wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that club and love the weight.

Prepaid greens fees including cart. Going to play here soon.

My new driver Headcover arrived today. Yes I think it’s awesome!

17B65CB9-5AF0-415F-A454-49F44CB713E4.jpeg

Repost:

Wore these for my first round yesterday and call me impressed. Like the fit and the comfort. Got some compliments on the AP style. Cleaned up really nice after the round. I’d recommend them.
You're going to make me buy these eventually, aren't you? Man am I ever glad there aren't any major-chain golf stores around Louisville ;)

You're going to make me buy these eventually, aren't you? Man am I ever glad there aren't any major-chain golf stores around Louisville ;)

30 orange “reflective rod’s” from Lowes.

Although I didn't buy it today, a G400 max driver showed up on my doorstep thanks to the mailman. Second go around with this stick. Should have never sold the first one in that never ending search to fix swing problems with equipment changes (I developed a nasty snap hook last winter that I blamed on the driver even though it had served me well for many rounds instead of recognizing I was off balance on my swing with an added reverse pivot that I've since fixed). This one is destined for the backup/walking bag though since I've been absolutely killing the ST-Z since it came aboard. It's always about the fairways baby, and the Ping is the king of fairway finders.

I have a JPX Fli Hi 7H head I got in a THP mystery bag at the start of the year. Snagged a matching 6H for a good price to have a fun “maximum hybrids” experiment. Realized they are .355 bore so bought a couple Recoil 95s for them too.

Just snagged these for $67 shipped to my door. Brand new without a box!
6EBE9EF3-E894-4F8B-B4DA-C77BF3052B70.jpeg

Nice pick up. If you need another pair for less I can tell you where to potentially find them.
I appreciate it. Been wanting a new white pair of shoes and got these off Mercari. I tried some on my last time while in Virginia and they felt comfortable so thought I’d give them a try. I wear a lot of blues and pastel colors for shirts so these will go good with them.

I appreciate it. Been wanting a new white pair of shoes and got these off Mercari. I tried some on my last time while in Virginia and they felt comfortable so thought I’d give them a try. I wear a lot of blues and pastel colors for shirts so these will go good with them.
If you have Ross Dress for Less stores near you take a quick look at their Men's shoes. These have been popping up in there. I picked up 4 pairs for some buddies.

If you have Ross Dress for Less stores near you take a quick look at their Men's shoes. These have been popping up in there. I picked up 4 pairs for some buddies.
Will do. Closest one is almost an hour from me so I’ll definitely take a look.

Back