What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nothing exciting, just a FootJoy stasoft golf glove.

Bought 3 Kirkland gloves for $8 last night

wanted an F8 driver, bought an F8 driver.

Bought the iron shafts I was fit to. They just so happen to be attached to some Honma’s :oops:

Toulon Garage Madison at a demo sale. Was brand new

added a couple of dozen q-stars as well. it's a sickness

Some of the discontinued Wilson DX3 (Duo Spin) for winter golf, £18 / 2 doz.

Pondering a new tricep.

Bought a set of Callaway Apex cf16's from Callaway Preowned. Mint condition 6-pw with UST Recoil ES graphite regular shafts for about 1/3 the cost of the same 2019 version. I'm a senior golfer and play several hybrids so may not use the 6 iron. Get them later today so looking forward to trying them.

Showed up last week and used it for the first time yesterday. Love everything about this bag
47eb45e379b9cc129a64a75b3c5dbb4b.jpg

Bought a set of Callaway Apex cf16's from Callaway Preowned. Mint condition 6-pw with UST Recoil ES graphite regular shafts for about 1/3 the cost of the same 2019 version. I'm a senior golfer and play several hybrids so may not use the 6 iron. Get them later today so looking forward to trying them.

Got the clubs and took them out for a quick spin. Wow......they hit as well as the good reviews I have read. I was a little worried the heads might be a little small as I have been playing Ping G's but they didn't look too small to me. Certainly smaller......but the head looked great behind the ball. I had power lofts in the G's and I still got better distance with the c16 when I tested today.

Wish I could play tomorrow but rain and cold weather coming over night. High tomorrow 39. Today I played in shorts with temps around 70. Crazy Mississippi weather.

Showed up last week and used it for the first time yesterday. Love everything about this bag
47eb45e379b9cc129a64a75b3c5dbb4b.jpg

Will be interested in your thoughts! It's such a good bag if you walk, but I find it a little tough on larger grips getting caught taking them out.

Bought a Callaway Apex CF '19 4i to round out my 5i-AW set and fix gapping. Also picked up an Epic Flash 3W...now I just need a time machine to take me to "7 to 10 business days" from now

So this happened. 4-AW P790 Black
5fe74676414577389cd5cd0f73ed7719.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So this happened. 4-AW P790 Black
5fe74676414577389cd5cd0f73ed7719.jpg

We need to tee it up soon so I can see them in action. bag is looking very clean man.

20191111_115903.jpg

The obligatory end of season M5.

That's a sick looking setup, FiveGs.

We need to tee it up soon so I can see them in action. bag is looking very clean man.

I’m free on the weekends Alex. Hit me up.

Bucket of range balls at a course near work. 66 degrees out and had about 45 minutes so I HAD to take advantage for grandaddy prep....because ya know, science. :)

A MISIG training device from Wardy. Always wanted to try one. Hopefully will help my old arse loosen up and strengthen up a little.

Bought all the things I will need to build up the new to me Honma's I have coming in, or build back out the Srixons if I go that route with the shafts I was fit for.

Callaway Apex 19 irons..thanks to CPO 30% off

Ordered a Standard Apex 4 iron with the CPO Pre Black Friday sale going on in like new condition for $112 shipped to my door!

I couldn't resist. Took advantage of the PXG Hero pricing to order a 0811X Gen1 driver. Too good a deal. If it doesn't work out I am sure someone will buy it from me.

Back