What golf stuff did you buy today?

Custom leather putter shoe from Best Grips.

Wanted to order a weight kit for my putter so I threw in a few extras while I was shopping for free delivery. 12DD8951-1B0E-45E9-9319-F7C90D0F4F2A.jpeg

Used some of my Callaway b-day gift card and got a couple of Callaway trucker hats on clearance. Also bought a club Glove the other day. And even though this isn't related to golf, but bought a pair of boots for work. Finding a pair that has a non metallic shank and waterproof limits your options. Let's just say that. Now that I purchased these hats I gotta go through my stuff at home and have a sale lol. If you're wondering about boots without a metal shanks, it's because I have to walk through a super sensitive metal detector going in to and out at my job. Tired of taking my shoes off every day. LolScreenshot_20200207-204725_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20200207-204754_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200207-144107_Chrome.jpg

Regripped my wedges and putter I just got in from eBay.

Got some used clubs off Ebay. My irons only went up through a 6 iron, so I bought the 5 iron for the set. Was also wanting a rusty sixty degree wedge I could practice stamping and paintfilling. So I got one with decent grooves for pretty cheap. Has some chips and signs of use but nothing that looks performance effecting.

Attachments

• 20200208_100316.jpg
    20200208_100316.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 22
Bought this Bettinardi putter headcover off of Ebay today.

betti.jpg

926E0DF4-579B-4486-BAAF-A221B9CF44E6.jpeg

Green fees

I hope so as it is about double in price. I opened the box up last night and looks nice. Has a hard shell case instead of the soft case. Looks like it is smaller, but I did not put them side by side. Hopefully I can get the time this weekend to test it out and see.

Online says it has a magnet, slope, different magnification, and vibrates when attains target among some other differences. I think the magnet will really be a nice feature. I could have bought a magnetic case for mine, but figure I would put that money toward the nicer model and also get the other features.

Definitely agree magnet is nice and vibrate might be good, but the Nexus was so quick to lock on in point and shoot. I'm in same boat... $25 for strap or upgrade time.

They make good stuff I have the blue line, Bourbon barrel and the manhole cover
Totally agree. Love that Viking coin, so cool. ;)

Bought myself a new set of prescription sunglasses to use while golfing: Oakley Flak 2.0 with Prism Dark Golf lenses.

Entry into the Vancouver Golf Expo. Callaway cap and Northview golf course cap . 2 dozen Bridgestone tour B Balls

Golf shoes and a bucket of range balls.

I picked up a Travis Mathew T shirt and some FootJoy socks for a pretty good price at the local golf expo this morning.

Stocked up on some Western Birtch tees to try out this season.

Taylormade M5 3 wood with Tensei Orange, demo edition. What a pleasant surprise.....I can hit it low or I can play God and make it rain . I was going to trade my Titleist woods and hybrids for a Mavrik to take advantage of 50% trade in bonus, but it was a no-go with that fixed hosel.

My Caddy Daddy golf glove should be arriving today from Amazon. Other than that the day is young and haven't gotten any clues of the forum yet as to what I might need. ;)

I had an expensive day...

First Up: Ecco BIOM Hybrid 3 shoes - Found them on clearance at the local PGA Tour SuperStore for $120 :)

CMC Golf Colorful Skull Driver Headcover - Looks awesome and kind of matches my SWAG in the bag. Also at PGA Tour SuperStore for $39 :)

Titleist TS2 Hybrid - 17* from Joe and Leigh's and looks like it was used for a single swing. I pulled the manufacturers plastic off the sole. $199

Puma 1/4 Zip Pull over on the clearance rack at Joe and Leigh's for $39

Super pumped with today's deals :)

I haven't bought anything yet, but I found a guy on FB marketplace selling a m6 driver for $200. decisions, decisions

I need the cold to end so I can play instead of buying things.

- 3 golf polos
- 1 quarter zip
- 4 pairs of golf pants
- Walter Hagan casual spikeless golf shoes
- Club Glove waffle towel
- University of Louisville putter cover
- Callaway Mavrik 9* driver
- TM Rbz hp used 9 iron for the wife

Back