What golf stuff did you buy today?

Purchase some FJ golf pants today. Needed to get some pants and like the stretch feel these have.

I haven't bought anything yet, but I found a guy on FB marketplace selling a m6 driver for $200. decisions, decisions
Took too long to decide and the decision was made for me

I need the cold to end so I can play instead of buying things.

- 3 golf polos
- 1 quarter zip
- 4 pairs of golf pants
- Walter Hagan casual spikeless golf shoes
- Club Glove waffle towel
- University of Louisville putter cover
- Callaway Mavrik 9* driver
- TM Rbz hp used 9 iron for the wife

You've been busy, sir! (y)

Went to Golf Galaxy Saturday to get my putter fixed and tested some new clubs. Took out a Callaway Super Hybrid @ 23 degrees for a test drive. I couldn't miss hit the damn thing. So I thought I can't do this two days in a row. So I went back Sunday to pick up the putter and decided to give the Callaway another run. I hit it even better. Still couldn't miss hit anything. I bought it. I hit it fat, thin, heel, toe and still it went straight. One of the best clubs I've swung. Hopefully it transfers to the course because it's a keeper so far. :p

Last edited:
THP Headcover to celebrate my birthday! Thanks @dupaloop3611 !

1581351114661.png

Used the rest of my gift card. Now it's time to get rid of some hats.
Screenshot_20200210-132526_Gmail.jpg

aed4436ef35746711502dded057c2d1b.jpg

G410+ 10.5* with the Ping Tour 65 and 5w with the Mitsubishi Tensei Orange. I wasn’t a fan of the turbulators but they performed so well I couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
aed4436ef35746711502dded057c2d1b.jpg

G410+ 10.5* with the Ping Tour 65 and 5w with the Mitsubishi Tensei Orange. I wasn’t a fan of the turbulators but they performed so I couldn’t resist.

Did you do the fitting as well? What were the other contenders both heads and shafts?

Not all today. Over the past week.

Picked up a Z565 3i w/ PX HZRDUS Black 6.0 for my son. He loves it. First round out, he broke 80 for the first time!

Finally pulled the trigger on some new black spiked shoes for me. I picked up a pair of FJ DNA Helix Limited Edition. I think I'm gonna like them... especially if they last me 14 years like my DryJoys have.

I picked up 2 pairs of golf pants and a pair of golf capri pants for my little girl. She's decided to join her middle school team so I have to help her dress the part, too. :cool:

Did you do the fitting as well? What were the other contenders both heads and shafts?

Yes, it was a 2 week process for both clubs... driver first then 5w. I was fighting a big hook so for the driver fitting we tried the Ping 410+, Mizuno ST190 (both versions), and M5.

No dice with either Mizuno or M5. In the 410+ we tried the Even Flow and Tour 65... no other shaft contenders with how I’m swinging. Best results were from the Tour 65 (10.5* delofted 1*, 1* flat, Fade Biased Weight).

Went to see him the following week, I didn’t try any other fairway heads/shafts. The 410 head and lie settings work great for me. He setup the 5w similar to the driver (delofted 1*, 1* flat) with the Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange, 5yrd baby draws n hit the carry numbers I needed.

With both clubs I don’t fear the left side anymore which is huge for my confidence off the tee.

Since I have almost a negative amount of impulse control, I ended up pulling the trigger on a set of three new Bettinardi wedges today. Mind you, I'm going Friday morning to get fit for new irons, and should have not done this thing today, but they were sooooo pretty in the pictures online, and the finish on one of my current wedges is almost gone, sooooooo........

20200210_163300.jpg

B35FE2F9-9D33-4B3A-B50A-9C9291DCF4A7.jpeg37B6A69A-9DF7-410D-B710-3BCAC2F29ECE.jpeg
Picked up this ST200 TS because it was so pretty I had to try it on course. See how it performs this week...

Are the 65s as good as the 85s? Heard so many good things about the fairways and hybrids.

idk...I’ve been told good things. I’ll take this out tomorrow to see. I’ll probably grab an 85 here soon.

Decided to take a punt and replace my trusty v sole heavenwood with an epic flash one from Callaway pre owned.

Just ordered a custom made putter from Piretti Putters. It's a Potenza Elite - Custom #4147. Too soon to know when they'll deliver this puppy to me. :drinks:

Last couple days a few Callaway markers found in the clearance bin, dropped of a shaft to have the optifit hosel put on and impulse buy on on TRavis Matthew masters themed shirt

Picked up a Caddytec Caddylite Golf push cart because I left my Clickgear back in Minnesota. It's lighter but I'm not sure if it is made as well as the Clickgear. Only time will tell.

72b3d8bf57c222405ec59faef0c11ccc.jpg

Back