What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nothing since this whole CV19 thing started. But I’ve got my finger on the trigger of an Odyssey Toulon Portland. Maybe tonight’s the night?

New wedges!
SD.jpg

So my Strokelab 10 cover is chipping on the piping so I ordered this cover today. Goes pretty well with my color theme. Also different, and I'm all about different. Also purchased green fees for 18 holes yesterday.
Screenshot_20200425-142744_Chrome.jpg

Picked up a 21 degree TS2 hybrid this morning. I really like my 23 so moving on from the Big Berthas!
1C6A745E-710E-46BF-80CC-ACF0E5732320.jpeg

Just bought a chipping net and shag tube because I don't think MA is going to ease the restrictions anytime soon. I'm jonesing to play, but if I'm not able to, at least working on the worst part of my game will help when I finally get out to play again. Added a scorecard holder as well as I'll probably be walking more than usual once courses do open. And since I sweat like a cheap hooker, a wet and soggy scorecard isn't fun.

Earlier this week, I bought these ball markers as I Made Bogey was having a sale.
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

I had to...is what I told my wife.
6213f5e2123ad0b113c3d4c51623ea03.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

eBay bidding trying to get a good deal on Adams Idea CMBs thanks to @Jman & his build, not bought yet but hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay bidding trying to get a good deal on Adams Idea CMBs thanks to @Jman & his build, not bought yet but hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These?

83136866-B0CC-42E1-BFB7-18EB74E2F466.jpeg

Purchased some Arccos caddie sensors for a backup set I am building

Range balls

Two Puma Cloudspun polos!

Purchased an M6 5 iron to finish my set and a Lamkin Crossline Black grip for it Friday. Grip comes tomorrow, club on Tuesday.

Speedzone Big Tour FW with a Project X Smoke Green shaft.

Added another Scotty to my collection of putters.

Scotty.jpg

Last edited:
Cellphone holder... Excitingclicgear-gps-holder.jpg

cart fee.

12F80090-5A2B-448A-8741-E58FF7892A07.jpeg

Used Bushnell Phantom from the bay. Gave him a best offer of $20 and they accepted.

Used Bushnell Phantom from the bay. Gave him a best offer of $20 and they accepted.
They are awesome set it and forget it! That is a steal of a price!

They are awesome set it and forget it! That is a steal of a price!

Yeah, I have a laser, but I think just having something clipped to the bag for a quick glance would be nice. Especially at my course, which I’m really getting familiar with. I find myself not using my laser too much but could see one of these coming in handy.

Only a glove so far, but the night is young, and I feel worryingly rested.

Back