What golf stuff did you buy today?

Yeah, I have a laser, but I think just having something clipped to the bag for a quick glance would be nice. Especially at my course, which I’m really getting familiar with. I find myself not using my laser too much but could see one of these coming in handy.
That's how I use mine. Laser is great but sometimes you just want some green distances...avoid hazards

Looks to be in great shape for $170! How do you like that shaft?

we'll find out...soon, hopefully. feels good dry swinging but I need to re-grip. i was gonna throw my hzrdus yellow in it but i'll see how this one works out first.

Last edited:
Looks pretty Epic, if you me. Very nice, sir! (y)

I am really happy with it...especially, since it was listed as a R flex but came with the S flex shaft.

Greens fees.

Green fees for thursday! only get to play nine, but i'm looking forward to playing since i havent played since january

Superstroke arccos sensor mount came in. ready for golf to start back up (hoping for May 4)

This came in today! 20200427_202808.jpg

Bought a sleeve of 2020 CS TT to give a try. Want to compare them against my 2019 CSX TT. Screenshot_20200427-205303_eBay.jpg

My hybrid covers from Dormie just landed on the doorstep a couple of minutes ago.

20200428_132628.jpg

Medium bucket of balls at the range

Ordered, but not here yet:

6162HfBddXL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
So, I had ordered the above bag through Amazon, from a third party seller, and Reader's Digest version, after hearing nothing for a week, Amazon sent me a message saying the seller had not responded in an appropriate timeframe, and maybe I should contact them. I contacted them through Amazon, and within minutes they cancelled my order, claiming an inventory error. The Vendor was Bob Ward's in Montana, and going through their feedback on Amazon, this is a trick they pull on customers at least occasionally. I think they figured out they were priced well below anyone else, so killed the order.

Oh well, ended up ordering this one on Amazon last night, 2019 model, at a very good price:

71C2wzvbVKL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

These landed on my doorstep awhile ago.

sc_putter.jpg SC_headcover.jpg

So my Strokelab 10 cover is chipping on the piping so I ordered this cover today. Goes pretty well with my color theme. Also different, and I'm all about different. Also purchased green fees for 18 holes yesterday.
View attachment 8939427
Well she came in today! Pictures don't do it justice! Great quality and looks great with my bag and other headcovers!
IMG_20200429_122707_939.jpgIMG_20200429_131828_130.jpg

Back