What golf stuff did you buy today?

Epic Flash 3 hybrid arrived yesterday. Looking forward to hitting the range this afternoon
dbb5116c0ef14b57c0fe896f0393e576.jpg

Wife just told me she got the THP Quarantine shirts at the apartment yesterday, opened them last night, and confirmed they are the softest shirts EVER! So that's awesome, but I think the chances of her claiming both of them went up every time she mentioned it. Pretty sure I'm screwed.

Last edited:
Scratched an itch and picked up a like new set of P790s at my local golf shop. Can't wait to get out tomorrow and give them a go!

Trial sleeve of cut DC's

Last edited:
Didn’t buy but I found a two sleeves from a trial pack of snells. Mtb and mtb - x. Will chip and put them tomorrow. Hopefully play them this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some driver shafts, a set of c-taper lite pulls, a couple mavrik weights, and one of the limest green grips I could find for a special wedge I'm putting together.

This showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

20200520_161600.jpg 20200520_161501.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, I returned a Cobra TEC F6-S Cart bag to GT, upgraded and replaced with a C-130 from Sun Mountain.
Late last night I get the Front 9 email from GT. Guess what has a 20% off price drop now... So I'll be going back go get my price protection on that.
But it's a beautiful bag and I am really pleased with the full length dividers which was one of my biggest requirements now, especially with +4 grips.
20200520_144036.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, I returned a Cobra TEC F6-S Cart bag to GT, upgraded and replaced with a C-130 from Sun Mountain.
Late last night I get the Front 9 email from GT. Guess what has a 20% off price drop now... So I'll be going back go get my price protection on that.
But it's a beautiful bag and I am really pleased with the full length dividers which was one of my biggest requirements now, especially with +4 grips.
View attachment 8944629
The C-130 is such a great cart bag, enjoy it!

View attachment 8944629
Looks awesome even better now that its a deal!

Love the color scheme.

Played a round, Cart fee. 98 terrible except for the new putter

Some of the new Puma Pars and Stripes collection: hat and polo.

Previously bought, but I received my Callaway 23° Super Hybrid today. Took it to the range for a little workout.

SH1.jpg

My LTD pro driver came in and sounds as great as I remember. Another case of not needing something but being up late and clicking buy.. Lol.

My OGIO waffle knit towel came in and the dozen 2020 Chrome Softs showed up from Callaway rewards today. I'm really looking forward to Triple Track back in my life.

Yesterday. Bought range balls for my two kids and me and picked up a new stand bag, a Datrek Trekker, for my little girl.

FJ dropped prices another $20 today on prior year Tour S to $110. Grabbed this White/Blue trim one today, already have them in black. Solid shoe.
9F557429-E81C-4375-90EC-6DD53CB0B8FB.jpeg

Back