What golf stuff did you buy today?

It’s worth sticking around. But we are going to SUCK this year, hahaha. Losing 4 SR starters was a kick to the balls.
I’ll come shave my beard and be a senior for you. I look somewhere between 15 and 17 that way. And I act 13. Too bad i still might not make the lineup 😂

I’ll come shave my beard and be a senior for you. I look somewhere between 15 and 17 that way. And I act 13. Too bad i still might not make the lineup 😂
I would take it! Haha

SR 1 will be good, and get a scholly small school, but beyond that I might have to start 3 FR that aren’t ready. Ah well.

Girls team is loaded though.

I would take it! Haha

SR 1 will be good, and get a scholly small school, but beyond that I might have to start 3 FR that aren’t ready. Ah well.

Girls team is loaded though.
As long as they don’t go to the draft early, you will be stacked soon enough.

Hopefully ping doesnt find out. Ping killed my military course account for a few years awhile ago because of that. A local shop still doesnt have their account back for a similar discount for military.

Ping does a rebate for military and their strict pricing helps keeps the value on their clubs/gear.
OOPS. I figured they would let the military get away with it as they didn't provide me a military rebate form. I'd rather have the $80 discount tho.

HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 stiff shaft for my F8 5-6fwy. I've been so pleased with that shaft in my driver so I have to try it out in FW as well.

Just finished a book by Tom wishon. Called. Cap’n clubmaker Great book!! Gives a great history. Of club making snd toms part in this ( he retired a few years ago). Anyone who does not know of wishon should read his book “ search for the perfect club”. Or a small book called the “ 12 myths that could wreck your golf game”. This 30 page changed my game for the better!!

Vokey SM8s in brushed steel... 50,54,58

Ordered 2 wedges this morning. A Maltby M-Series+ Mid Sole 54 degree and the other is a Maltby M-Series+ Wide Sole 58 degree. Looking forward to trying them out.

seemore cover.png

I just wish I would have started that young!
Trying to get the junior golf rolling around here again has been a battle. In a perfect world, it’ll stick for 2-3 boys and girls per grade. Right now other than the 7th and 8th grade group it’s been more like 1, which will never make fo a great team. Good yes, not great though.

My battle never ends. Haha

Ordered a Vessel 2.0 6 way in Grey Tech. Heard it is a great bag, we will see.

Order in

445CA56E-E763-469D-BB80-2DBFEDED83B2.png

Let's gooooo
f4361b2962de3ebeeb2ff2d286970414.jpg

New SWAG headcover and the new Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour shoes

New swag cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra Forged TECs

Greens fees!

Back