What golf stuff did you buy today?

I bought a lot of range balls. It heped..

Great purchase ... Cannot wait to hear if their "bite" is as good as "bark"...

Aka good as advertised.
I've heard from multiple people that they bite like crazy!

Our cabin is on a private 20 mph road that connects to a resort so my wife has been bugging me to get a golf cart that will double as an extra vehicle for the restaurants, coffee/ice cream shop, liquor store, or just going to the neighbors for a drink or dinner. About 70% of our neighbors have them so I guess it was inevitable but it is super funny to have my non-golfing wife pester me to get a golf cart. One of my buddies thought I was pranking him when I sent him the pictures, lol. :D

I got a Yamaha for the smooth suspension and quiet(gas) engine and believe it or not the golf resort allows me to take it on the course. My next project will be a proper cooler attachment and some sort of Bluetooth speaker or maybe a full blown in dash stereo.

77B2BE9C-0E52-45AD-A5B9-19B7EAFF078A.jpeg4FC17E02-1AE9-48CB-A3D5-FC3EA20F63C2.jpeg2ABEAAC1-3DCC-48FE-A2FD-4751480A9644.jpeg

Was yesterday and lost track of time
A lesson!
changed a few things to become more consistent!
1. Moved ball position forward, and changed the grip a bit. 2. Right hand: club more in the fingers less in the palm.

hit a bunch of balls after the lesson. Maybe helped then.... let’s see how it goes tomorrow on the course

Picked up another switchblade divot tool for a back up.

Inquiring minds would like to know what shaft you'll eventually pair with this gem, sir? ;)
Kinetixx Launch first, then Gunmetal LINQ gets a crack.

Bought a replacement Arccos sensor and a grip

Some apparel
d9cf9fd6eff50af74a8c954b952169a0.jpg
84f0da8377e83dd903a8d09e01b11966.jpg
10f1855563e2288e6e9efd5ac37bac22.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Got some knitted head covers in the mail for my driver, 3 wood and hybrid. Now I just need to find a cover for my putter.

Still haven’t had a chance to hit an Epic Flash yet. Let us know how you like it!
I have not hit a driver either. I have a 3W that I hit really well so I thought I’d give it a try. Been playing a Ping G410.

Takes a lot of balls to golf the way you do lol haha:LOL:

What variety

You’re telling me 😂

They go missing quite frequently. My buddy split them with me so he paid for half of them so I’ll be getting 60 of them. Hopefully lasts me a while but the last few rounds I’ve lost more than usual. It’s a reload pack (I usually don’t buy new ones) that comes with HP, HVC Tour Distance, Prestige, VG3, Gran Z and Tour Prestige. All Titleist.

Bought a cheap Top Flight putter to try out a new style with an oversized grip. Not that it could ever replace my 1998 Odyssey putter ;)

This arrived this evening. Allow me to introduce the Red Dragon.

20200528_201825.jpg 20200528_201839.jpg

20200528_201934.jpg

Saturday tee time and push cart umbrella holder.

Back