What golf stuff did you buy today?

A groove sharpener for some old vokey wedges

Paid a few bucks to use my Pros loft/lie mitchel machine. Made my irons a smidge more flat.

A couple of NDMC grips

Greens fee.

Fathers Day giftsFA83CB13-211F-419F-9786-6DFDF67CAEDC.jpeg

Finally found a push cart at my local Dick’s that wasn’t an arm & a leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THPed as usual. Framed some pin flags of the majors from last year. These will go in my man-cave sometime this coming week. ;)

2 doz golf balls to replenish the stock

Received gift card from stepson and wife and used it to get a dozen yellow Tour Response golf balls.

A gently used Mizuno JPX919HM combo set.

Purchased Maltby TE Forged irons (6-GW) over the weekend. They probably won't arrive for a couple of weeks but I will still run to the door in anticipation whenever a package arrives.

I picked up a pair of Nike Vapor golf shoes at Ross for $25.00 plus tax at Ross Dress for Less. Cheapest I saw online were $90.00. The ones I got were white with a red swoosh, but they had a few different colored swooshes (blue, black). They also had another style of spikeless shoes, but I forget model. Sizes were hit and miss, but if you have a Ross near you then ya may want to pop in if you like a great deal on golf shoes.

Unloaded some wedges I had as trade in for a new Sim Max hybo with Tensei Pro white in X, 1/2" short, Z-cord grip.

I picked up a pair of Nike Vapor golf shoes at Ross for $25.00 plus tax at Ross Dress for Less. Cheapest I saw online were $90.00. The ones I got were white with a red swoosh, but they had a few different colored swooshes (blue, black). They also had another style of spikeless shoes, but I forget model. Sizes were hit and miss, but if you have a Ross near you then ya may want to pop in if you like a great deal on golf shoes.
Wondered why I see so many on FB m ebay

finally pulled the trigger on the TE Exotics EXS 220 Driver (w/hzrdus smoke yellow) @Jman ...wish they woulda had the pro in LH, tho

Dropped off my irons and wedges for lighter and softer shafts. 5 year layoff from the game and suddenly I'm old!

Dropped off my irons and wedges for lighter and softer shafts. 5 year layoff from the game and suddenly I'm old!

Hate to say it, but time catches up with all of us sooner or later. ;)

BTW, :welcome:

Hate to say it, but time catches up with all of us sooner or later. ;)

BTW, :welcome:
We'll see! If I can still shoot a score, I'll play ladies' flex if I have to!

finally pulled the trigger on the TE Exotics EXS 220 Driver (w/hzrdus smoke yellow) @Jman ...wish they woulda had the pro in LH, tho
You won’t regret it!

Back