What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up one of these for living room putting.
1594171635830.jpeg

20200707_143336.jpg

Well that came early. Out with the standard, in with the Sub.

Picked up one of these for living room putting.
View attachment 8952375

This might be one of the best golf on-a-whim purchases I’ve ever made. Makes practicing putting much more fun and trying to get the “perfect putt” is down right addicting. Every time I pass it when I’m walking by, I can’t help but roll a couple putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed a new hat and some gloves from BudgetGolf (thanks for the discount guys!)

Was back at Chicago Bill's this afternoon. Bought me some real cool looking Puma golf hats and a Tad Moore putter for a great price.

20200708_155342.jpg

20200708_155430.jpg

Last edited:
Twilight fees.

Box of 2020 Callaway CS and booked tee time for tomorrow afternoon.

Bit late in posting...

On father's day I purchased a set (7i-SW) of XXIO 10 irons.

For my wife.

She has been trying different irons and really hit the XXIO 11 well. They had the 10's (2018-2019 cycle) for 1/3 the price and she hit both equally well. Maybe a touch too well. I'm so going to get my behind kicked. :confused:

DSG flash sale... CBX 52* 11 wedge

DSG flash sale... CBX 52* 11 wedge
Did I read you were looking for a 54 of something else, too? Setting up multiple bags?

It wasn't today but my most recent purchase was an Epic Flash 3H .

Just ordered a Shot Scope V3 on pre-sale. Figured why not.:confused2:

Aldilla Rogue Silver driver shaft for my EF.

Did I read you were looking for a 54 of something else, too? Setting up multiple bags?

i might be looking at the 54 as well...haven't decided yet.

Arrived today, just in time for my rounds the next 3 days. RX Oakley’s with the dark gold lens and the Garmin S20. View attachment 8952373
I have loved my Garmin S20. There are certainly nicer watches (including from Garmin), but I haven't been tempted by any of them.

I have loved my Garmin S20. There are certainly nicer watches (including from Garmin), but I haven't been tempted by any of them.
It does what I wanted. Haven’t figured out the shot tracking yet but that was a bonus anyway.

Epic Flash 5 wood is en route.

A couple of golf gloves, a practice net, and a mat.

Large bucket. $9. (y)

Excellent pick up!

had it customized to play at 41.75" with the smoke yellow and it is already the best feeling club in the bag. the driver is great but this is just 👌...easy to swing.

Back