What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got me some new kicks. The Ecco Retro Streets in White. I added some nice blue laces to mine to spice them up just a hair.

01_150614_01002.jpg

Yesterday, I bought a couple Maltby M+ wedge heads to play with. I will build a couple custom builds for myself and mess with different shafts, grips, etc. I also chipped, hit into my net, and putted indoors.

Footjoy polo shirt

Major score on Facebook for sale ads. Scored the exact size UL45 in girls and left handed for my daughter today. Set was in good shape and was $20! Major score! 183568CE-DD86-4015-92C2-EE1E36997322.png

Round of golf this evening! Fingers crossed that the typical thunderstorm doesn't pop up!

36D768D8-74F3-44B3-B518-E76F116E770F.jpeg

Adidas Polo Shirt in Pink

Two KBS CT Tour brushed PVD putter shafts for two of my 'I'll keep this forever' putters, two blue UTx mega paddle grips for said shafts and a KBS hat for good measure.

I've been a member of Golfnow and Golfpass for a couple of years now and every once in awhile they would send me a dozen Taylormade golf balls. They used to be the Project A ones. Earlier this spring they sent me a free dozen of the TP5 golf balls. Have to say that I've really been liking the feel of these. Anyway I was looking to order some more of these and ended up ordering four dozen of these below instead.

TP5-Pix-20-golf-ball-box.jpg

round of golf...nice, easy 9 to close out an awful work week.

2 dozen Titleist Pro V1x's

Titleist Vokey Pitch Mark repairer

Sold this
C5C764D2-5BA9-4CD6-BF0B-8FB92BFD5596.png
Bought this. Cost me £15 after all fees and postage, but it’s newer. So, in today’s money 2* = £15.

5539EEA7-D258-4131-8A75-30865C2B0857.png

I may have spent some money today.....
20200718_200759.jpg
CLK 4 and 5 hybrids and a ST200 🤩😎

Purchased an M6 driver head that will be here next week. Just got an M6 3 wood.

My catalyst shafts came in.. It's almost build time!!

To my surprise, I bought a new, wrapper still on, 5-GW set of Cobra F9 irons on the Bay. Since you can still get them brand new some places for $600, I was certain my $420 max bid would lose out since it was already at $410 when I put in the bid about an hour before the auction ended (I did it this way because I was going to be out of pocket when the auction ended).

I'm just getting back into things after not really playing much over the last few years, and had been looking at a new set of GI type irons to replace my 15 year old MX-19s. The list included the usual current gen suspects - Cobra SZ, Titleist T300, Mizuno JPX919 HM, Callaway Mavrik, etc. - and their prior gen models.

So, we'll see what happens and hopefully they'll work well for me. If not, we'll move on to something else.

To my surprise, I bought a new, wrapper still on, 5-GW set of Cobra F9 irons on the Bay. Since you can still get them brand new some places for $600, I was certain my $420 max bid would lose out since it was already at $410 when I put in the bid about an hour before the auction ended (I did it this way because I was going to be out of pocket when the auction ended).

I'm just getting back into things after not really playing much over the last few years, and had been looking at a new set of GI type irons to replace my 15 year old MX-19s. The list included the usual current gen suspects - Cobra SZ, Titleist T300, Mizuno JPX919 HM, Callaway Mavrik, etc. - and their prior gen models.

So, we'll see what happens and hopefully they'll work well for me. If not, we'll move on to something else.

:welcome:

Couple puma hats. 9 holes this morning.

2 x 20g weights for my putter

My gap wedge doesn’t like me much so I got a new one. Also @Snickerdog has been telling me this new CS is great so I got a dozen to give em a try. If I’m gonna try CS I may as well try triple track at the same time. Both are products I have not tried GG has a pretty depleted stock at the moment F31B9FB9-F5E7-4D7F-AD4F-4424F32F0F04.jpeg

My gap wedge doesn’t like me much so I got a new one. Also @Snickerdog has been telling me this new CS is great so I got a dozen to give em a try. If I’m gonna try CS I may as well try triple track at the same time. Both are products I have not tried GG has a pretty depleted stock at the moment View attachment 8954229
Be careful with that new SM8, you'll spin the TT lines right off the ball it will check up so fast.
Really think you will like these and looking forward to the feedback.

Be careful with that new SM8, you'll spin the TT lines right off the ball it will check up so fast.
Really think you will like these and looking forward to the feedback.
Pretty excited about both to be honest. I’ve been trying to get dialed in on my Apex 19 A wedge and for the life of me can’t hit it to distance more than 1 out of 10 attempts. No issues with clubs on either side of it. So I’m experimenting. You seem genuinely excited about the CS so I want to give it a go.

Bought a sweet Garfield head cover from @fairwaynut. Have been needing to replace mine but was having issues finding one.

Back