What golf stuff did you buy today?

Adidas Golf trousers in Navy Blue

Golf Town has Noodle L&S on for $40 for 36 so I picked up two boxes along with a 12 pack of pink lady precepts for the missus.

For any other Canucks out there looking for soft compression, they also have Titlist 50 deluxe on sale $24 for 24.Screenshot_20200823-123934_Brave.jpg

I am past 40 so time to go to ECCO shoes
61171ec35ec03b67ac3ac661ed5a5cac.jpg

Sent fra min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Wife surprised me with an Adidas Long sleeve thermal top

Didn't plan on it, but by accident I found a Wal-Mart having a clearance sale on various items.

One of the items I found was 5 boxes of Srixon AD333 balls for :$5 a dozen. Bought all 5 boxes. Didn't know anything about them, but thought they would be a good practice ball.

Now after reading a bunch user reviews dating back to 2017, I just might have to put 1, or 2 of them in play.

Didn't plan on it, but by accident I found a Wal-Mart having a clearance sale on various items.

One of the items I found was 5 boxes of Srixon AD333 balls for :$5 a dozen. Bought all 5 boxes. Didn't know anything about them, but thought they would be a good practice ball.

Now after reading a bunch user reviews dating back to 2017, I just might have to put 1, or 2 of them in play.
They were a solid ball.

Using the theragun trade-up program I just ordered a mini.. It has a spot in my bag from now on!

Another SIM rescue, which will make 3 in my bag - straight and far hybrids
5 Dozen Snell Get Sums - love these balls
TheraGun Prime - amazing!

Zipcore 60*

Yeah, won't be worse. I'd reasonably expect a few extra off the button, and half a club or more forgiveness for someone as consistent as you. Especially high middle, and low heel. The fairways would be even more dramatic, imo. The Mavrik fairways are amazing, but in general I feel like they've all come a long way recently.

I feel like my wife buying purses and shoes right now. Two new Toulon putters in the last week, a Mavrik SZ driver, and this morning I pulled the trigger on this, lol. My gamer 3 wood is 7 years old so it was time.

7280527B-7612-44BD-A770-FB8E213FF72A.jpeg

I feel like my wife buying purses and shoes right now. Two new Toulon putters in the last week, a Mavrik SZ driver, and this morning I pulled the trigger on this, lol. My gamer 3 wood is 7 years old so it was time.

View attachment 8960093
ahaha WHAT?!! You got the Sub Zero Driver, and now you're going to want to keep it in the bag because you have a 3W that goes almost as far!! lol My 15* Sub Zero is almost too close to driver for gapping purposes!

Dormie Workshop fairway cover - Whistlebear Golf Club
20200824_162807.jpg

Just purchased a dozen Grandaddy Truvis from @mancest !

Are the Callaway balls there Magna? I tried them. Lost about 1 club of distance with them.
They are more so for those that are learning the game of golf.

Well, hello. This wan’t supposed to ship for many weeks. I didn’t even get a shipping notification. Julie hollered that UPS just delivered something. Looks like a golf box.

I will need to change out the grip, but 50 putts so far on the mat and I’m liking it.
4CEA7155-FD45-4733-B6F5-4B9DE153B51F.jpeg

Weight kit for my Mavrik driver.

Bought a white and grey pair of Adidas CodeChaos to round out my options.

3 pair of motion wool socks from Evolve golf!

Didn't buy them today but got 2 new pair of shoes. Puma Power adapts and a pair of Adidas spikeless. Both are as comfortable as I expected.

Pulled the trigger on 56* and 62* Cleveland ZipCore Wedges.

Ordered on Friday and arrived today. Xxio X driver. Then took it to the range and it’s a beast. High soft draws, one after another. Taking it the course tmrw. Might have to put the 410 LST in the bullpen and game the Xxio. Was pricey at $699 but love the ball flight.

I bought some balls. I couldn't help it. They're all over the place here and the wait was killing me. Time to test when I get home.

Back