What golf stuff did you buy today?

1. You ruined that. Bagging both handed drivers would have been AWESOME

2. WHAT DRIVER DID YOU GET?!?!?
If you take your buddies driver, just flip it over you can always hit it from the opposite side. That's what the pro I took lessons from used to do. P****d me off to no end that he could hit it better with the face vertically than I could with it horizontally:mad: Then again, that's why he goes to work at a golf course and I go to work at something else....

I tried to purchase another glove, but out of 200+ gloves they did not have a single small. Not even for a right handed golfer. I guess that region of Ontario is for large-handed people.

The store also looked like it could be going out of business soon; the only well stocked sections were balls and clothes. Most of the club displays were empty save for two or three clubs. You can tell it's near the end of a "unique" equipment season.

20200924_231649.jpg

58/10S because as stellar as my new wedges have played for me, I think this spot could do better, and I'll keep fiddling until it does.

Pass.

I’m actually ashamed of myself.

(But good gear keeps being dropped off, so I’m not mad??).

20200925_015942.jpg

I can't find my actual weight kit for the life of me, so I had to break down and buy another. Moving is so annoying.

20200925_020857.jpg
20200925_020932.jpg

And then another glove I keep losing, and some pix balls.

Last edited:
If you take your buddies driver, just flip it over you can always hit it from the opposite side. That's what the pro I took lessons from used to do. P****d me off to no end that he could hit it better with the face vertically than I could with it horizontally:mad: Then again, that's why he goes to work at a golf course and I go to work at something else....
I used to take lessons with a guy who hit my clubs better one-handed than I could ever hope to with any number of hands. It was amazing and frustrating at the same time.

Didn't buy this headcover today but it arrived at the house yesterday.

20200925_085911.jpg 20200925_085918.jpg

20200925_085953.jpg

As we are entering the rainy season here in Germany, I just ordered new rain apparel 😒 let’s hope for a golden autumn so that I won‘t use it so much.

added:
Ok, just found a Srixon ZU85 2 Iron with UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES F3 shaft on eBay. Demo club from a local distributor, which looks as if only 3 or 4 customers tried it. For 75€ it’s a steal I guess. Looking forward to receive it next week - perfectly in time before my next tournament.

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of The Ringer shoes from TM.

I just ordered two dozen OnCore Avant55 balls. Played those today and shot my best score ever. So I am stocking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, yesterday I saw a deal that I couldn’t say no to. I’d been pondering a Ping G400 for a while, to replace my F7+. I pulled the trigger. I hit 64% of fairways in today’s round. So easy to hit, such an easy club to swing. I’m in love.

Attachments

• 9974E979-F557-4767-8BF5-A5F77753D4A3.png
    9974E979-F557-4767-8BF5-A5F77753D4A3.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 17
Hit the under armour outlet in Kittery yesterday and picked up some new shorts and a new shirt.

SCORE!

Picked up a set of AMT White S300 shafts (4-GW) for $110 after shipping and tax on eBay! Can't wait to get the irons swapped over. Can't believe it took me this long to do it. I knew going in that the X100 was too much for me. Hoping this is the magic fix (ok, I know it's not gonna be, but the tinkerer in me can't admit it).

SCORE!

Picked up a set of AMT White S300 shafts (4-GW) for $110 after shipping and tax on eBay! Can't wait to get the irons swapped over. Can't believe it took me this long to do it. I knew going in that the X100 was too much for me. Hoping this is the magic fix (ok, I know it's not gonna be, but the tinkerer in me can't admit it).
I'm ecstatic for you. Are they gripped the way you want and everything? I know you were trying to change them out economically.

Last edited:
I'm ecstatic for you. Are they gripped the way you want and everything? I know you were trying to change them out economically.

No, but grips are the least of my worries. I'll blow them off my current irons and blow them onto my new ones. I think ferrules are gonna hold the process up though. I need to order some now. Got lucky and the seller was able to get them shipped today. Saved me ~2 days if waiting.

Just picked up a U85 from Golf Galaxy, too. I'll end up reshaftimg it either either the AMT or with a HZRDUS Smoke Black 80g, 6.5 that I have on the way.

Well this happened again. Got a black pair this time. Now I just need the grey to drop to $506D0FB2DD-283F-4F8E-AEF9-50F67C1F48CC.jpeg

Back