What golf stuff did you buy today?

Reverse the driver and fairway and you are set. ;)
Nope. Big stick gets the big hole at the top. I think you guys that put it to the side have lefty in your blood or something. Just a little off. :LOL::LOL:

D

dude your killing me. That is a sweet bag.
You better not be putting those new Honmas in some nylon/poly thing. Want some links?? :p:p

Oh I h

I hit them in the plastic, back to back center face. That said the TR20’s are so sweet. Small, powerful and forgiving. Plastic is off of those, 3 minutes after I got them. Smaller than my Apex and hotter View attachment 8967868View attachment 8967869
I'm right behind you on these. I actually bought a set of 747P that I haven't even played with (first round Sunday) and already have a set of TR20P on the way. I think the stronger lofts of the TR20 will suit me a little better than the super hero jacked lofts of the 747 but I love the look of the 747 for a GI iron. Minimal offset and thin top line make the slightly oversize heads very tolerable.

I'm right behind you on these. I actually bought a set of 747P that I haven't even played with (first round Sunday) and already have a set of TR20P on the way. I think the stronger lofts of the TR20 will suit me a little better than the super hero jacked lofts of the 747 but I love the look of the 747 for a GI iron. Minimal offset and thin top line make the slightly oversize heads very tolerable.
The 747 is what I tried to get originally. The V model. From the reviews I’ve seen the TR20 is actually smaller. That said it didn’t hurt me at all. I believe you will prefer the TR over the 747. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

The 747 is what I tried to get originally. The V model. From the reviews I’ve seen the TR20 is actually smaller. That said it didn’t hurt me at all. I believe you will prefer the TR over the 747. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.
I have the modus 120S in the 747P which is a tried and true shaft for me. Currently gaming recoil 110 F4 in my MP20 HMB and I think I like the modus a little better but they perform very similar for me. The TR20P will come with the 950GH shaft which I've used only once about 5 years ago and recall liking well enough. If I love the TR20 heads, I may end up swapping the modus in those. Both sets are 4-11 so I'll end up with a great set out of the process

Not today, but day-before-yesterday, I'd gone to Sam's Club to buy some shelving units for the garage. Of course: When you go to Sam's Club or Costco, you have to wander through the clothing section, because sometimes there are serious deals to be had. E.g.: UA apparel at half off. Now, I'd vowed I wasn't going to buy a bunch of golf clothing, but when I laid my eyes on these I figured it was kismet :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1934-18pct.JPG

Later in the day I was unexpectedly invited to play eighteen at 10 o'clock the next morning, when it'd still be cold out. Perfect! Kismet.

I’ll need it but it’s all in good fun.

Totally! I wish I could join your valiant quest for glory.... alas, I enjoy remaining married. Lol

s-l1600.jpg

If you're sensing a theme here, you are correct. These arrived late this afternoon. :cool:

Totally! I wish I could join your valiant quest for glory.... alas, I enjoy remaining married. Lol
Oh you can, willingness is 99% of the battle.

s-l1600.jpg 20201009_210655.jpg

My golf bag will look very sexy now with the headcovers and the blue Betti wizard putter headcover decorating my bag soon. :cool:

Back