What golf stuff did you buy today?

Are you testing it, or did you really buy some?! If you did I'm REALLY interested in your feedback on sound/feel, flight, etc. vs your T100S. I took some videos at the range the other day and the sound is miles apart just watching them. I also don't think I know how much spin you generate, so I'm just really curious how they fly for you.

Last edited:
HULK 6.5 👀

Had Dicks sporting goods put new grips on the driver & hybrid. Also picked up a new glove and a hybrid headcover.

Are you testing it, or did you really buy some?! If you did I'm REALLY interested in your feedback on sound/feel, flight, etc. vs your T100S. I took some videos at the range the other day and the sound is miles apart just watching them. I also don't think I know how much spin you generate, so I'm just really curious how they fly for you.

Bought them. 4-Pw for $299...seemed like a nice price. The have modus 120 stiff in them, which is quite a different animal from my CTapers S+. Hit the 7 a few times in the store andit felt buttery. Headed to the range in about an hour, so will let you know!

Bought them. 4-Pw for $299...seemed like a nice price. The have modus 120 stiff in them, which is quite a different animal from my CTapers S+. Hit the 7 a few times in the store andit felt buttery. Headed to the range in about an hour, so will let you know!
You mean you stole them, holy cow a great price.

That’s a steal of a price. Shafts and grips would cost that. Do they have any more?:ROFLMAO:

Last of the Arizona vacation purchases showed up today. Box of TP5 American Flag golf balls, a lock for my travel bag, bag tags, and this. 7EE60870-D4A7-4FF7-B2E0-70EC0B618848.jpeg

Awesome. You just can't not do it at those prices. Shaft night be a little soft for you. Launch and spin could be interesting, but yeah, they are buttery and look great.

Awesome. You just can't not do it at those prices. Shaft night be a little soft for you. Launch and spin could be interesting, but yeah, they are buttery and look great.
Ok, so.....

About the clubs - heads are very pretty and feel incredible. Love the aesthetics for sure. The feel reminds me of my old flame, the MP64s.

As for the performance, well... lets say the modus 120 stiff is def a different animal than the Ctapers. I was surprised to see how low I was hitting them. The apex was half of my normal. I could also tell the spin also seemed quite low (no monitor). Balls were not apexing and diving. Went back to my T100s and boom, no problems.
For sure the modus 120 is a horrendous fit for me. I dont time that shaft up well at all!

I really like the heads though. Tempted to shaft then up with some backup shafts to see. Or I may just return them. Gotta see what backup shaftsare laying around.

Poor impulse control strikes again.

So there was this 58° Cleveland CBX in the used wedges bag at my LGS (Local Golf Store), I knew it was actually a demo club, the face was in excellent-to-new condition (just grass-stained a bit), and I really, really love my 54° CBX. So I bought it :p Kinda silly, really, since I already had a 58° wedge, but... did I mention I really, really like my 54° CBX? Also a couple boxes of balls and a pair of alignment sticks.

(My wife is probably gonna not be happy with me about that wedge.)

Bought 4 of these small long neck funnels to use as targets in the short game area.

I was using something different, but due to their size, they were more trouble than they were worth. These funnels fit inside each other, and fit easily in my golf bag.

These funnels can be inserted into the turf as needed.

Also on our practice green, when they airiated, and sanded the practice greens, they haven't got around to cleaning out the holes that were filled with sand. These funnels fit nicely in those holes.

I had four in use on the practice green this morning. Several different golfers warming up prior to their tee times had no problem using them......lol

4 @ $0.99 each at the dollar store.

Attachments

• 41GfCp9ZA-L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41GfCp9ZA-L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
This golf etching that is hanging above my monitor I just got mounted. It came a few days ago, I think it really is awesome looking hanging in my Den. Sorry for the bad picture. :(

20201010_180912.jpg

I think I should mention here that my finish looks nothing like the fellow hanging on the wall. :laughing:

I ordered a couple of long sleeve polos from Budget Golf for the fall/winter season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a nice deal on a Titleist TS2 #2 Hybrid equiped with a Kuro Kage Black Dual Core shaft. Should close the gap between my 5 wood and the 5 iron (18 to 23.5 degree gap). Intend to set the TS2 to 20 degrees to fill this gap.

Oh and found a junior Titleist cap to increase the „WAF“ on my order :D

A dozen Vice Pro Plus balls to try out over winter

Footjoy Beanie for winter, need to keep the head warm seeing as it isn't covered by any hair

Nope. Big stick gets the big hole at the top. I think you guys that put it to the side have lefty in your blood or something. Just a little off. :LOL::LOL:
My lefty driver goes top centre with the FW to the left. 👊

Back