What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up some items from The Buck Club collective shop. Excited to get them in.
Really good drop today, but there wasn't anything I really needed for the bag.

I did pick up one of the Almigos in n out putter covers on Friday.

2 Dozen Oncore Elixir. I had a pretty positive experience with them the last time I bought them and got two dozen for a little over $55.00 after shipping.

I'm taking the slow roll, right now, hoping Srixon does their BOGO again soon. Then, the flood gates open...................
Haha, me too. Just about ran through my father's day BOGO haul.

I need a travel case and have bday coming up and up to $200 or so to spend. Bag is on small side, stand up type and will only travel 8-11 clubs, and want to carry shoes and light outwear. Thoughts?

New bag, Titleist 4 Stand... simple, plain grey. I grew tired of using a bag from the school where I teach, it essentially meant I was representing the school during every round I played and led to people always asking what I do etc

Really good drop today, but there wasn't anything I really needed for the bag.

I did pick up one of the Almigos in n out putter covers on Friday.

im a sucker for a 1/4 zip and I grabbed the white one along with a hat, tees and a putter cover.

I saw the Almigos drop, but that cover didn’t interest me. They do have some quality stuff though

Most likely getting a Caddy Daddy Phoenix travel bag. It looks pretty legit for a good price.
How much and from where? Liking same item

New PING Pioneer bag. It's pretty sweet

Didn't get the Zipcore, still a hard ponder though.
Dozen of the new Srixon Soft Feel in yellow, (have been wanting to try that ball) and a dozen CS Truvis USA balls.

Snickerdog, Let us know how the new Srixon Soft Feel in yellow play. I am a big fan of the prior gen.

Greens fee and cart fee

How much and from where? Liking same item
On Caddy Daddy’s website for 140 with the North Pole club protector or 120 without. They also have a coupon for 10% off for us THPers with code THPtravel

O
On Caddy Daddy’s website for 140 with the North Pole club protector or 120 without. They also have a coupon for 10% off for us THPers with code THPtravel
thanks much!

Ended up grabbing the Caddy Daddy Constrictor instead of the Phoenix but I don't think I could have gone wrong with either one

I bought it a few days ago but it finally arrived. A Seamus KBS divot tool in like oil can blue.

Today’s purchases

F46874F2-C3C3-4C11-95A4-C8095A98402F.png721A0812-5881-4C48-8D00-45D2D3F52624.png

A freaking TWO iron baby!

Pics please
When it’s in hand, of course. It’s a 2 utility, I don’t hate life enough to play a players iron 2i.

A dozen STaff balls. Price on the site was $44 and no sign off the subscription service. We will see

Just some Pink Castle Tee's

Back