What golf stuff did you buy today?

I ordered a dozen Vice Pro balls. I want to see how they perform for me.

20210107_135408.jpg

FINALLY!

maxfli has a neat tool. It has metal brush, regular brush, and groove sharpener all in one

With my new putting stroke, I figured I'd go back and buy a blast from my putting past that was successful for a time. The TDZ2 Zebra-TearDrop putter was good to me before; at $31.00 from the 'Bay, I'll give it another shot!
TDZ2.jpg

I really like the Vice golf ball.
The new Adams golf woods look nice.

Last edited:
VLX-Stand-Iridium-01_800x.jpg
Just received word back that Titleist has issued a credit on the bag I sent in for repair so the window to finally acquire this opened. Roughly 45 seconds after receiving the news from Titleist the checkout process had been completed. Looking forward to having a bag with a good strap system like my old Wilson bag had.

Putt out and an Arnold Palmer cap

These wood covers were bought about 6 day ago but arrived along with the Bettinardi Player's Towel today.

20210107_204139.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 8986976
Just received word back that Titleist has issued a credit on the bag I sent in for repair so the window to finally acquire this opened. Roughly 45 seconds after receiving the news from Titleist the checkout process had been completed. Looking forward to having a bag with a good strap system like my old Wilson bag had.
That colorway is sooooo good. Hoping to grab that color in the Player III stand at some point

I have been very bad lately.......I may have started ordering components to my golf simulator setup. Got those backordered items ordered.

Superstroke GT 1.0 cc arrived today. So I installed and prepped for some birdies this weekend. Hopefully it's above 40 degrees
93cec66dfe572e29d82c0a2fdab138f0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Range balls

I broke down and ordered a Maltby Sti2 6 iron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That colorway is sooooo good. Hoping to grab that color in the Player III stand at some point
I probably would have liked to get the Player III model more, but since it's sold out I went with the VLX. I agree, it is one sharp looking combination. I figure even if for some strange reason it doesn't work out I should be able to get my money back out of it.

20210108_191219.jpg

3 iron battles soon to be in full swing.

Superstroke GT 1.0 cc arrived today. So I installed and prepped for some birdies this weekend. Hopefully it's above 40 degrees
93cec66dfe572e29d82c0a2fdab138f0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
The all black 7 is pretty! Nice grip choice.

Bought a Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 TX. My buddy got one and he let me test it on the monitor. I thought it would be like swinging a 2x4, but the TX is surprisingly smooth. My old Hzrdus green was going 305 all over the place. Hzrdus Black RDX was 325 dead straight. Even put one out there 340, which is pretty unheard of for me. Bought one on the spot.

That looks really really promising to me. Thanks for the feedback. What kind of swing speed are we talking here? How was the launch/spin on the RDX?

That looks really really promising to me. Thanks for the feedback. What kind of swing speed are we talking here? How was the launch/spin on the RDX?

It's really been a game-changer (or for the month of January - an indoor range-changer). The old shaft was a Hzrdus Green 6.5 playing 44.5" and the new one is the 6.5 TX playing 45.5", so I'm guessing an extra inch of length on the driver may also play into the distance change.

But to answer your question - SS is 112-15 on normal swings, can get close to 120 when I'm going after it. Launch on the Green was around 10-11*, Black was around 13-14*. Spin rate on Green was 1800-2100, Black was around 2300 or so. Perhaps most surprisingly, the black actually feels a little softer than the green, even though the black is a tx and the green is just the 6.5. It may be worth noting that I threw a heavier weight in the back of the Sim, which will also promote a higher launch and heavier swingweight (which will likely make the shaft a little whippier).

20210109_125436.jpg

85 6.5 for one of the new toys.

Snagged these today. Can’t wait for them to get here!
CECA0911-3C9B-4694-A569-68181FA3DC63.jpeg

This came today, for my SuperSpeed training.

8FFFBAED-47E5-4423-84DB-E4703AD4D7F7.jpeg

Back