What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up my new Bettinardi wedges today. :bananadance: :rockon: :cool:

20210111_134304.jpg 20210111_141339.jpg 20210111_134117.jpg

20210111_134207.jpg

Bucket of range balls.

Just bought the daughter a new set of clubs. It’s getting real.

I popped into the PGA Superstore while my daughter was at practice. I bought an RTX4 Black 54* S400 bent to 55* and 1.5* flat. They know me so they were kind enough to bend it to my specs on the spot at no charge. I actually like the RTX4 shape and looks a bit better than the Zipcore I own so I may pick up a couple more now that they are on sale for $99 and they still had a nice selection in the satin and black.

I popped into the PGA Superstore while my daughter was at practice. I bought an RTX4 Black 54* S400 bent to 55* and 1.5* flat. They know me so they were kind enough to bend it to my specs on the spot at no charge. I actually like the RTX4 shape and looks a bit better than the Zipcore I own so I may pick up a couple more now that they are on sale for $99 and they still had a nice selection in the satin and black.
Nothing better than getting an outstanding model wedge for significant savings only because they've released a newer version; that's a win-win no matter how you slice it!

Caddydaddy Pro Glove. I loved the regular caddydaddy that I had to compare the pro.

The Minnetonka PGATSS? They have a lot of very good people there.

Green fees and range bucket

1BE64549-F844-47B8-A443-A7D724C60371.jpeg

Range balls

Big Bertha B21 driver.

Just had to.

Golf Canada membership! I'll have an official handicap next year instead of those just from Arccos.

Just bought a set of TaylorMade M CGB irons from eBay. I'd recently bought the 7 iron and enjoyed playing with it and the sound. It's a bit risky as I haven't had a chance to try it out for real on a course but I need something to take the edge off this lockdown which supposedly ends mid-February (I'm not so sure it will though) so I thought it would be fun to try them all out. Even playing with the 7i on my putting matt was fun so it should be interesting and more fun with these.

s-l1600.jpg

Also, the TaylorMade Stratus Tech Golf Gloves arrived a couple of days ago and they are really nice. I was happy I went for the right size too as they fit really well.
So, with the putter, irons, bag and glove I'm all dressed up but with nowhere to go...:(

Last edited:
Acu-Strike mat & this
sitb-sticker-v3-small._CB485933792_.png

51mDiPsdf2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Back