What golf stuff did you buy today?

Pre-ordered the new Srixon ZX Utility. 3-iron with the Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95. Can't wait!

Only $90, so figured what the hay...

F1AA5EEA-9170-4074-A4B2-CC8373CD45CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Round of golf at Windsor Parke!

Thought I was set going in to the winter but had some expiring rewards at DSG, picked up a TM Sim Ti 3W for a song. Looking forward to comparing to my M5 3W.

KBS Tour Hybrid X flex shaft and MCC Plus4 grip. Just tryin' somethin' ...

Just signed up for a local golf league. Hoping to get out and play some more competitive rounds in preparation for some bigger tournaments later in the year.

New shirt and waterproof shoes from Budget Golf. It's been cold and rainy here this January.

Amazon delivered my next shipment of golf stuff today.... Fiberbuilt Flight Deck to be retrofitted into my hitting mat. some tarp clips, bungees, and blackout curtains.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned....

View attachment 8988925

I must say.....this crazy grip on the driver feels.......ahhhh........good.....

Did I just type that? Ooof. This has me intrigued. My left hand grip manages to get too strong on the club lately. I'm very intrigued by this grip. I have no preconceived bias on what this will do when I try and hit balls with it.
As ugly as it is.....if it works for me and helps me get my driving confidence back....it will stay until such time I have more opportunity to work on my swing.

Just ordered-
Mizuno HMB 6-pw
+1/2" & 2* upright
Nippon modus 105 stiff
Winn oversize excel wrap grips

EXCITED is an understatement! :mizuno:

Just ordered-
Mizuno HMB 6-pw
+1/2" & 2* upright
Nippon modus 105 stiff
Winn oversize excel wrap grips

EXCITED is an understatement! :mizuno:
Wow! Made a decision I see. Good for you. Congrats. Hope you love 'em!

Green fees for a tee time on Sunday! Weather isn’t looking to be the best but the itch to try out all my new gear is too strong!!!

Nothing........ today..

Wow! Made a decision I see. Good for you. Congrats. Hope you love 'em!
I did, have you hit these? I was thinking about the new pros but the HMB I believe will blend nicely with my top end. I ultimately was just wowed by everything in the HMB and believe it’ll be a very good iron.

I did, have you hit these? I was thinking about the new pros but the HMB I believe will blend nicely with my top end. I ultimately was just wowed by everything in the HMB and believe it’ll be a very good iron.
I have. I think they're great!

Back