What golf stuff did you buy today?

CaddyDaddy North Pole - not everything is exciting

View attachment 8993772
gw1003.jpg

ferrule installer tool.....I win the boring game. :cool:

Ordered Mizuno JPX921 Forged 6-PW and HMP 4-5. Hopeful to have them mid-March. The bag battle between those and the HMBs will be in full effect.

I also found a new-old-stock Ogio bag with the Woode8 organizer system on Ebay. I will quit griping about Ogio/Callaway messing that up for awhile...

It was on Sunday, but, I purchased a G425 LST since I was struggling with the 8* SIM for general play. I was looking for some better consistency and less of that low bullet flight in a play driver, trying to maximize a positive angle of attack on an 8* is a bit tiresome for a gamer swing. The SIM is still gonna be around if I want to to go double driver in the bag on some courses though.

Last edited:
TEE C721 22* Hybrid :love:

Thanks to a well done review here on the site, I just ordered a Voice Caddie G1 golf watch. We’ve had so much snow in the last two weeks, it’s going to have to take some of that global warming weather to get to the point where grass is even visible again. I hope my warranty doesn’t expire before I get a chance to use it.

Purchased a Callaway Jaws MD5 54* 8C wedge. Just need to get me a new 58* PM Grind and I’ll be set!

Plan to get it hot melted...will see how that goes.
Make sure you go counterbalance then because she gonna be a hefty one.

Make sure you go counterbalance then because she gonna be a hefty one.

Planning to play it at 45" or less, but yes plan to be careful. Also intend to try and snag a smaller rear weight.

Maybe not, but it does suggest that a certain someone might be boarding an airplane sometime soon... Maybe to a THP event? Maybe to Vegas?
You got it ! Have the travel bag and figured I needed to be extra secure on my first flight with golf clubs.... Plus it was easier to click and ship with all the excitement!

Costco put the golf buddy w10 gps watch on sale for 139 and I accidentally ordered one.

I ordered a Cleveland CBX 2 50* wedge to try out. I was thinking back to how good I was with an RTX CB a few years ago and decided to pull the trigger to see if I could recapture that kind of Magic.
I liked the 50* I got here last year for those few months I used it regularly. If the MIMs don't work out, CBX2 would be the first place I'd look for an alternative.

Reactions: KEV
Picked up a TM Sim Max 2 with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX.

Didn't buy today but turned up today, 2 x 12g weights for my Spider X. Going from 2 x 3g it's quite different but I've been practicing with sticky tack on the back of my putter to get used it. It's a big difference and I can definitely feel it, but I like it so far. Just feels better in my hands.

Ignorant question inbound - how does one use this tool?
Measure hosel depth, then start the ferrule on the shaft, place this behind it and tap down with a hammer to move the ferrule into place, there’s measurement markings on the tool.

Me? I just use the ground and the club head to get them in place, I’ve got the tool but rarely use it.

Just got a nice lot of 110 practice balls for my range on ebay and was able to pick out 3 near mint Pro V1s!

Found these on the Amazon warehouse site for $6.00... even has the original marketing insert. One of my greatest finds lolPXL_20210217_191629425.jpg

Back