What golf stuff did you buy today?

20210223_144621.jpg

After another iron fitting I'm going back to the trusty KBS Tour shafts. The Modus 120s I had been playing feel great but they spin way too much and launch a little too high for me. Ended up going the custom series route and got pearl black with red labels. I'll also be going back to midsize grips. Can't wait for the season to start!

Ordered a new Apex Pro 3 hybrid to try out. Hopefully this can finally kick my old Apex hybrid out of the bag.

Ordered a new Apex Pro 3 hybrid to try out. Hopefully this can finally kick my old Apex hybrid out of the bag.
I see you caved to temptation! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Indeed, some real nice stuff getting ordered in here!~

That’s a hell of an order @blugold ! I love this thread lol

Found an absolute steal on CPO with a Garage Toulon Chicago. It’s the EXACT configuration I’ve wanted. Plumbers Neck. Charcoal Finish. Naked. Sooooo good!
CBE3B38F-DDA2-46B6-A8AC-FDAB5080ACED.jpeg
7A070F0B-A2C6-4E09-B87A-B3C242BC21ED.jpeg
B2D23894-5142-4E36-9CB8-BFB4F07AB4B2.jpeg

We’re all in here enjoying our little guilty pleasure purchase party and this guys busts in all....

Well done sir...well done...

Take THAT @OldandStiff - your move bruh...

:LOL:
I mean, it's not a competition, but ironically, it was trade day for me...

20210224_214353.jpg

2 custom drivers, 2 more custom wedges, and some irons.

My grips came in!!

Honestly, it feels like relief. The 7-way iron carousel is done and there's going to be a lot of Callaway in my bags again this year. Couple more fw/hy setups to dial in for order and then it's just time to play. some. golf.

Honestly, it feels like relief. The 7-way iron carousel is done and there's going to be a lot of Callaway in my bags again this year. Couple more fw/hy setups to dial in for order and then it's just time to play. some. golf.

Love it...
I’m so curious to see what sticks get the nod and have some staying power.

Back