What golf stuff did you buy today?

CPO got me again....Maverick Max 5 wood on the way. Hope to fill a yardage gap between the 4 hyb. and 3 wood.

Odyssey Exo Seven S.

Standard shaft

Oh, and I exchanged my code chaos moon boots (white hi tops) as my wife calls them fit a better fitting size.

I ordered a Hot Launch C521 7-iron to demo.

Greens fees and a fleece golf jacket

Bought my wife and myself a pair of Skechers shoes from Budget Golf! $9.99 for a pair of shoes is too good to pass up!

Ordered my wedges. Titleist Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58. My bag is set for the next 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips and more MG golf gloves

Had the day off and beat the spring rush, went to PGAss to wander about and regripped the wedges and put a new GP pro only red cord grip on the putter.

A few golf shirts from Original Penguin (formerly Munzingwear). If you’re over, say 50 or so.... do you remember those?? With the penguin logo on the left chest? Found them online and just had to pull the trigger on a few.

This cover fits my new exo seven s (that I bought yesterday). Anyone know the 'history' of this cover?

B3BE73B4-5D50-4A35-A72C-40EFBF445741.png

921 Forged with 950NEO reg flex shafts. Tbh I don’t think I have hit more center faces shots in my life until these.
Tonight was the 1st round out just hitting and getting used to them.....well it’s gonna be awesome
4FliHi/5-G/54&58T20

Attachments

• 3B04D7C0-033C-4578-AA6C-51DB4E1FA906.jpeg
    3B04D7C0-033C-4578-AA6C-51DB4E1FA906.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 14
921 Forged GW

Not golf, but I got the 2nd round of the COVID vaccine this morning.

Yesterday my wife needed something from Walmart. My last trip there, few days ago, I bought some hitting mats that were on clearance. Yesterday I purchased 4 more of them @ $5 each.

Two of these mats will be going to our two youngest Granddaughters who informed us they will be playing highschool golf later on this year.

Here's the kicker. After picking up the 4 mats, I went over to the golf aisle to look for stuff. On a bottom shelf was the same mats selling for $20 each.

Kind of a head scratcher I thought.

ordered new grips for the new clubs I have coming. They wanted to charge $17 a grip to get the ones I wanted. I bought some myself for $10 a grip and will do them myself.

I recently tried the Tour Edge Hot Launch e521 hybrid-irons. Loved the 3 hybrid and loved the 7, so I completed the set today.

PXL_20210309_193055959.jpg

I bought two grips...but was sent 3!

Seems they sent me 3 because they didn’t have the exact one I ordered....

04968DBD-4A91-4404-A372-4FE91340119B.jpeg

Titleist 5 Hybrid carry bag.

I didn't need the bag, but when they warrantied out my last one I was informed that I had to use the credit on another bag. I mean, it's not like I was going to use the credit on a new driver or anything like that :rolleyes:

Bought a pair of the new FJ Hyperflex BOA after trying them on finally today.
1615346253207.jpeg

Snagged a putter cover for the blade putter

A dozen Bridgestone e12 Contact balls in matte green. They go into play tomorrow morning.

Ordered MCC+4 Midsize to throw in my new Sim Ti 3 wood.

1615348855523.png

Back