What golf stuff did you buy today?

I want a white vessel stand bag so bad but my Ogio stand bag is holding strong right now. My next bag will be a Vessel for sure though!
Wife gave me a gift card for my birthday to get this one. I love this bag, so many pockets, the white cleans up super easy with just a magic eraser and a towel.

Wife gave me a gift card for my birthday to get this one. I love this bag, so many pockets, the white cleans up super easy with just a magic eraser and a towel.
The white looks so clean and when it comes to head covers you can pretty much do anything and it will look good.

The white looks so clean and when it comes to head covers you can pretty much do anything and it will look good.
I use the black/white covers we got from Callaway and they look amazing with the white bag.

Plane tickets for the pre-grandaddy meetup in a couple months

Came home to these today. #girldad
24501855-2EC7-4439-84B8-EDF499676F43.jpeg

I got my dozen CS and CSX in from golfballs.com but the CS did not have triple track as ordered. Sent them a message and they are sending the correct dozen to me. Good customer service!

Had some points on Callaway rewards so ordered a dozen CSX-LS TT w/ #girldad on them and a company on IG reached out to me that makes polos trying to spread the word and gave me a 50% off code so figured I would try a polo out.
View attachment 9007698
Anyone who would like a 50% off code for anything in their store, let me know. I’ve been given permission to share my code with friends and family!

Went to the golf stuff store to buy some tees.

Came back with tees... and a Mizuno ST-190G driver from the barrel of trade-ins 🙃 The price was good and it just felt too good when I hit it in the simulator. I brought it home, replaced the crummy grip that was on it and should be ready to rock tomorrow.

Also, I brought my bag into the house to clean the sticks and one of my idiot dogs knocked it over. Snapped the leg hinge. Not repairable. Ugh.

Last edited:
Green fees

20210515_225859.jpg

It's gonna be a Srixon day for me tomorrow. UT, irons, wedges, AND ball.

Last season's Srixon Z-Star XVs were on sale for $30 a dozen at the local Edwin Watts. Can't say no to that kinda deal, so I grabbed a couple dozen.

Snagged these two hats today for on and off the course.
E98BDB71-1CDE-4A51-9467-7F1F19421649.jpeg792F2448-0340-4DA0-9FF0-7228A74ADA1C.jpeg

Bought me a Callaway Mavrik 4 wood which has a large head like my Cobra 5 wood. Since I hit my Cobra 5 wood so good consistently and my Cobra 3 wood so inconsistent up and down like the waves of the sea I am thinking a 4 wood at 16.5 might be the ticket for me. I plan to keep them around 4 degrees difference and see how that does for me. I have read that a lot of guys hit a 4 and 5 wood about the same though, so we will see.

Two rounds of golf!

Traded a set of Window Blinds for a Driver today. That is a 1st for me. Also picked up a left handed driver head for a guy looking for a driver. Now I have something to build!

New junior putter grip for my son's first putter. And a kids PW for him.

Started my first “project” build. Bought Maltby TS2 5-GW and some Nippon 120g shafts.

Balls for the ball collection from the California courses I played!

Back