What golf stuff did you buy today?

I am ordered two Edison wedges with their 10% off sale.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

imageService.jpg

I bought this elbow brace in an attempt to help me keep my lead arm straight and so far it has kinda blown my mind.
910DF313-B476-4F78-A47F-565C0649290F.jpeg

Forgot to say I paid for a round yesterday.

Hit about 110 balls in 110 degree heat.
Also contemplated the B2GO deal from Srixon, but not sure which ball to get. Currently like TM Tour Response ( Great Ball and Price), Chrome Soft, ProV1. So I get ZStars or QStar Tour? QST reviews are pretty mixed, and I didn't like the few first gen QST's I tried, and the older Zstar was meh for me, but I understand it's been improved quite a bit.. I Hate to pass up a good deal, even though I have about 5 dz balls in my closet now.

I picked up 3 dozen Qstar divides on the deal they have and a new GP micro suede grip to try out on my hybrid.

Going to give Bridgestone a try again so bought 2 dozen balls along with 2 pairs of new shoes (1 spiked, 1 spikeless) and some new gloves for Jen

Found a site that would ship up to my home address!

Got a pair of ASICS Course Ace headed my way - finally!

I also found a good deal on a new FJ waterproof jacket, so it’s on the way too. DryJoys Tour LTS.

Hit about 110 balls in 110 degree heat.
Also contemplated the B2GO deal from Srixon, but not sure which ball to get. Currently like TM Tour Response ( Great Ball and Price), Chrome Soft, ProV1. So I get ZStars or QStar Tour? QST reviews are pretty mixed, and I didn't like the few first gen QST's I tried, and the older Zstar was meh for me, but I understand it's been improved quite a bit.. I Hate to pass up a good deal, even though I have about 5 dz balls in my closet now.

FWIW, Puttmaster Jr., a 6-handicap, prefers the QST over ANY premium ball. I have to agree that it is an excellent ball, especially for the price.

Just bought a Cleveland Smart Sole gap wedge

Played 9 holes today, 60 lob wedge was gaming well but there were 3 or 4 shots where it was just too short. I dropped by Golf Mart for grins to see if there was a gap wedge that would catch my eye... saw the goofy looking Smart Sole, tried playing it on their range, and ho lee crap. Couldn't mishit it if I tried. Chips, pitches, full swings, all landing pretty much right in my yardage gaps.

And boom, another $120 on the credit card. But I'm excited to play this thing.

20210613_211351.jpg

Why are non-golf days more expensive?

Late last night I went nuts at the Budget Golf website and ordered four new polo shirts (random brands since I don’t have a go-to favorite) as some of my current shirts are old and looking a bit rough.

20210614_203553.jpg

😕. Mine NX7 was stolen, needed something fast. Early returns after one round are... eh.

Ordered a ProjectX towel

1623772140752.png

SIM2 Max 12˚ driver.

True Sports launched a new website, not just for Golf and their shaft brands, but other sports as well. Check out the Tour Swag tub under Golf:

Back