What golf stuff did you buy today?

True Sports launched a new website, not just for Golf and their shaft brands, but other sports as well. Check out the Tour Swag tub under Golf:

Thanks, just got both towels.

Thanks, just got both towels.

Awesome. I've been wanting some ProjectX swag for like three years... finally lucked out today!

20210614_185205.jpg

Ordered a Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro driver shaft (S Flex) today. The shaft will be mated with a Srixon RX5 driver I picked up a few days ago. :cool:

s-l500.jpg

Bought them what seems like eons ago, but my 3 dozen Q-Star divides came in today. 24 Blue/Yellow and 12 Red/Yellow.
Guess I need to jump in that thread more! I had no idea they came in Blue/Yellow. Those look sick!

used them on the putting green today. I like em

Can I page you to the Tour Divide thread for in hand pictures? Pretty please? :D

1BB238D5-FF5A-4FF6-A07F-5EA188C8A6F9.jpeg

Now that I’ve settled on a ball, I picked up 4 dozen of these 😁
1623877360419.gif

Ok, I did it. First thanks to THP and Budget Golf - I really made the member's code pay off! I ordered the Alphard e wheels V2 for my Costco Caddytek golf cart. I know it will easily pay for itself, and I will continue to get my steps in (insert winking emoji here). I played some really crappy golf today, or maybe it it was crappy street hockey or maybe I was practicing to be a soccer hooligan with weapons. JEEZ I had 3 penalties on 1 hole - never in my life. And, it was 3 separate shots fro different spots on the hole! Not, drop, dunk, drop dunk, etc.

So, it's pretty hot today but not unbearable, BUT we were behind 4 of the oldest 'golfers' ever, one, bless him was walking on a prothetic leg - he's the only one who gets any slack - as there were 2+ holes CLEAR in front of them and us a 3 some on their tail - it took close to 3 hours to play 9, they did let us go through on 10 (as they had to use the can I guess), and we played the back in 1 hour and 15. By then the damage was done, one of my partners was becoming more and more belligerent, hitting the ground, tossing clubs hacking up both tees and fairways, and yelling at the old guys (front nine only on that). I was wasted by 11, but finished, by 13 all was lost, and REALLY REALLY bad play ensued. I can only assume that if I have to deal with things like this, maybe it'll be less troublesome if it's a walk in the park vice pushing and irritated.

For a while I thought the partner was gonna challenge the old guys to a fight?! The never ending fun of playing muni's no marshall's to be seen, no water on course, parter put away a 6 pack, I was drinking water that I bring with me. Anyway - done. As much as I would LOVE the new carts the fellows are testing afforablitity wise and storage in the garage wise, this made better sense for me.

Ok, I did it. First thanks to THP and Budget Golf - I really made the member's code pay off! I ordered the Alphard e wheels V2 for my Costco Caddytek golf cart. I know it will easily pay for itself, and I will continue to get my steps in (insert winking emoji here). I played some really crappy golf today, or maybe it it was crappy street hockey or maybe I was practicing to be a soccer hooligan with weapons. JEEZ I had 3 penalties on 1 hole - never in my life. And, it was 3 separate shots fro different spots on the hole! Not, drop, dunk, drop dunk, etc.

So, it's pretty hot today but not unbearable, BUT we were behind 4 of the oldest 'golfers' ever, one, bless him was walking on a prothetic leg - he's the only one who gets any slack - as there were 2+ holes CLEAR in front of them and us a 3 some on their tail - it took close to 3 hours to play 9, they did let us go through on 10 (as they had to use the can I guess), and we played the back in 1 hour and 15. By then the damage was done, one of my partners was becoming more and more belligerent, hitting the ground, tossing clubs hacking up both tees and fairways, and yelling at the old guys (front nine only on that). I was wasted by 11, but finished, by 13 all was lost, and REALLY REALLY bad play ensued. I can only assume that if I have to deal with things like this, maybe it'll be less troublesome if it's a walk in the park vice pushing and irritated.

For a while I thought the partner was gonna challenge the old guys to a fight?! The never ending fun of playing muni's no marshall's to be seen, no water on course, parter put away a 6 pack, I was drinking water that I bring with me. Anyway - done. As much as I would LOVE the new carts the fellows are testing afforablitity wise and storage in the garage wise, this made better sense for me.
This is my combo as well. Works like a charm!

Made in china
7c05e98f3805445f5738aff30babe095.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Range balls last night. THP limited evolve divot tool today

Range balls and a divot tool from the muni by my house.

It has been an eventful week....

Taylormade US Open Driver Headcover - Love the surfboard!
Used a credit at CPO and picked up a dozen Truvis Overruns
Stopped by my local shop and picked up some Chromesoft X LS Triple Track, played them and love them! Going to go buy another dozen to have ready to go. Have 72 holes to play this weekend...can't wait!

Back