What golf stuff did you buy today?

The shaft broke on my beloved PING G. I bought if from my buddy in 2019 for $200 and I've been disheartened by how much a replacement shaft costs! Anyway, I bought a Taylormade M5 for $216 at Global Golf and I hope I like it.

Two MCC Plus 4 midsize grips.

And just delivered, Limited Edition kicks ...

IMG_2709.jpg

nice, I very nearly bought those the other day. how's the support?

The support is good, and the cushioning is fantastic. The toe box is a bit tight though. I'll have to wear them around the house a bit before I draw any concrete conclusions.

Edit: lacing them up pulled the heel into place, so the fit is fine. They feel great - a lot like running shoes. Actually, they feel better than some of my running shoes.

Last edited:
Freebies but still intrigued. Some good vacation reading!
20210618_132413.jpg

20210618_142952.jpg

Didn't like the Bushnell

Ordered this wed. night and it was here by noon Friday from OH through USPS. That was pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Wow. Where did you get them from, that they would show up that fast?

I ordered online from PGASUPERSTORE. I have no idea how I was able to get them in less than 24 hours though. Thats just stupid fast.

I ordered online from PGASUPERSTORE. I have no idea how I was able to get them in less than 24 hours though. Thats just stupid fast.
Wow. Crazy fast. Look good though. Love the colors

Went through a putter fitting yesterday and walked away with a new Ping Heppler putter, which was not even on my radar.

Can you let me know if there's a chapter on carrying your clubs and a beer effectively at the same time in the Complete Golfer?
I think the follow up version talked about using a push cart!

Good choice I like mine, interested to see if you like it compared to Bushnell
I just couldn't see through the Bushnell. You had to hold it a little away from your face, like rifle scope, which made it harder to steady. Way too annoying for $400. I had an NX7 that got stolen early this week, so this one feels familiar.

Back