What golf stuff did you buy today?

Two Crown and Ivy Polos.
E57216EB-512B-40BD-A19B-432126B482D8.jpeg

Bought some new golf shoes for myself for Father's Day.

PUMA Men's Ignite Fasten8 Golf Shoe

Puma-Fasten8-Shoes.jpg

1624215056115.jpeg
20% off Father’s Day Sale was too much to pass up on, had to move on from the Paintr’s.

33AE7540-2C57-49BF-99D6-9E74FC5A2403.jpeg

Really want to know what you think of the putter. Have had my eye on one of those butt always hesitated on pulling the trigger
Let’s put it this way... three birdies in a 36 hole event, first time using it. It’s putting my significantly more expensive Bettinardi Hive putter on eBay.

Really want to know what you think of the putter. Have had my eye on one of those butt always hesitated on pulling the trigger
Seriously though... it puts a beautiful roll on the ball but I found my distance control to be really where it made a difference. There were several putts from midrange where upon taking it back and stricking the ball it didn’t feel like I hit it dead square and I still got the ball there. My other more traditional bladed putter would have left me significantly shorter.

I paid 160 shipped from eBay for a mint stick.

I’ll probably get 1600 for my Bettinardi.

Buy two get 1 free at DSG for Srixon Soft Feel balls. Had a DSG $10 rewards card to 3 done for $33 after tax.

Buy two get 1 free at DSG for Srixon Soft Feel balls. Had a DSG $10 rewards card to 3 done for $33 after tax.

I was debating about grabbing some but decided the shoes were enough for the weekend

Paid for another lesson

Amazon Prime Day savings pushed me to join the V3 brigade. Now I've just gotta read all of @Phil75070 informative posts!

76374BAC-4492-458F-B630-C40D9444BEB3.jpeg

I wish I could play with a watch on, I find the golf gps watches to be chunky

Alignment sticks with the Ping RWB alignment stick cover.

X-Flex, +1", +1/8" in the grip. Website wasn't up to date so I called Tour Edge customer service and they were delightful to work with. Also, not sure if it was for having to call or if it's standard but didn't charge me shipping either. Am very excited to see what this can do for me 😬
1624296831054.png

Last edited:
Tomahawk tees for the simulator. Demolished the ones I was using.

Precision Pro NX9 Slope rangefinder. I really like using the GPS watch but there are times when you just need the laser.

Back