What golf stuff did you buy today?

I got the shirt from Dick's but it's not going to work. They had NO UPF long sleeve golf shirts for men, so I opted for one in their watersports section.
Bad move, even though I bought a size larger than I normally wear, when I got it home it was like a girdle. It's going back today and will look for sun sleeves.
They are all over Amazon too, if that helps.
Good luck!

I need them for this weekend, so I doubt I could get them by then but will look.
Thanks

Well not today, but late yesterday i got word that Odyssey now has the 10 in broomstick. Pre ordered and paid for overnight shipping in hopes that it gets here before the time we leave for the airport on vacation in Branson.

I pulled the trigger on the 3 dozen Bridgestone Tour B deal. I needed to restock and I thought this was a good deal.

Ordered a Precision Pro NX7 with slope today, thanks to THP and Budget Golf!

SM8 46F 10 bounce with MCC+4 grip. 1 flat.

I bought a Puma patch hat this week, because my son wanted me to have one just like his. When the package arrived yesterday, it was surprisingly flat.

The seller sent shinguard sleeves instead -- with the hat's patches taped to the back of the shinguard sleeve package. How does someone make that kind of mistake?

Callaway wedges

In for my HS kids shag bags.

15194CF0-CF41-45FA-A065-30F3D6AACE2F.jpeg

I needed a decent yellow golf shirt. And these Skechers slip ons looked too comfortable to pass up.
322f4ba663215c55eef0c27620622567.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New glove, A set of Rain Gloves @jdtox ;) and carts for 2 rounds.

One lesson.

Cart fees it's going to be 90+ again today!

These arrived today. Hopefully one of them will be an anti-3-putt charm. I need it.

daa07c022f669b56c3018422ac26c9b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really like that Anchor one!

Greens fees

Got a custom headcover for my fairway wood. I ride bikes more than I golf and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! Just waiting for delivery!

583AEE10-9DED-4A4F-ABD5-67D07E6EA30E.png

One large bucket. The frustration that came with it was free!

104cc tour snsr contour grip for the white hot og 7

New Forged?
Not yet.. i somehow ended up with both MD4 and MD5 heads to try with the new MMT scoring wedge shafts i purchased

Back