What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
I never know were to put stuff like this that's not related to a round of golf played, so figured I would try this out. Kinda like a banter thread, but strictly golf related.

You can post about if you went to or what you did..
-Golf store
-Chipping in the backyard
-Putting in the house
-Cleaned the clubs up
-Upcoming round
-Share a good golf video you found on YouTube
-etc, etc..

I always have small little things I do and usually don't know were to put them so thought this might be a good place to start.

I went and picked up my driver today, had the Miyazaki C. Kua shaft installed and probably take it out back here in a little bit and hit a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got fit for my Adams a12OS irons that I am testing. I'll be leaving shortly to pick them up.

I went to Edwin Watts to have the a12OS Adams irons I am testing extended, they could not do it today, nor would they sell me the extensions. I ordered a package of 6 graphite shaft extensions from GolfSmith. I took a few photos and updated a few thoughts in the testing thread.

I'm researching what the hell to do with this brand new JPX-800 driver. Oh and I logged on to THP. There.

I signed up for a ball fiting on monday.

I'm researching what the hell to do with this brand new JPX-800 driver. Oh and I logged on to THP. There.

Exactly what I was going to say, I logged on and posted on THP.

Also, waiting patiently for the Wilson/Staff FG Tour V2 irons to arrive.

Thp'd

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Driving range practice and posted 2 videos on THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played 18 holes, tested the new version of the iCaddi towel, posted a short review and some photos of the towel, spent a couple of hours on THP reading and posting.

Bought some X100's for my 690.mb's. Tomorrow, I will return said X100's. Ugh

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

About to do a little putting in the house then probably head over to the course and play. Nice and
cool outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading over to the range where they are having the Mizuno demo day today.

Today I logged on to THP, then I'm heading to the course to play some golf with my wife riding along. I also might go to the golf store and see about getting a laser range finder, but thats for another thread.

Heading to the golf shop to try and pick up some TM weights and then headed to the course later to get a few holes in.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I went to the local course to try and get out early but was turned away by the club championship. Lucky for them I didnt enter and take it away from someone. Called the other local course and same thing. Guess its time to do the yard and maybe get some golf in later.

I went to the local course to try and get out early but was turned away by the club championship. Lucky for them I didnt enter and take it away from someone. Called the other local course and same thing. Guess its time to do the yard and maybe get some golf in later.

Lame dude, I hate it when that happens, but they really are lucky you didn't get in their and steal the trophy. I'd just go later after getting enough stuff done around the house that my lady is happy.

I have the golf channel on while I cleaned my house

Took a couple of practice swings with a the Adams A12 OS 9i while taking a break from yard work. Looked at the forecast for tomorrow to see if I can squeeze in a round. On here at THP... again.

Got a package from CG, you can see it on Twitter win thread, now going to play them

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

So far today, I came here. Reshafted a putter for a guy at the course. Cleaned my clubs.

Took the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2s to the range. Wow.

I went to the driving range to hit my new TM Burner Superfast. Found out that a smooth and controlled swing launched the ball straight or with slight draw, while trying to "crush" the ball resulted in pushes and fades.

I played a round of golf this morning which turned out to be the final straw for the irons currently in my bag. Ended up spending nearly 4 hours at the golf store this afternoon trying different sets of Iron and shaft combinations. Ended up spending £500 on some Adams A7OS graphite shafted irons 4-SW.

I spent this morning at Golfsmith's Demo Days with a bunch of different OEM's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back