What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good range session today. It was finally nice out and not raining. Really getting my driver dialed in and not slicing much at all anymore. Been working on getting my launch angle up. Really been struggling with me putting tho. My seemore fgp and I arent agreeing : (

reshafted a putter for my dad's golf partner. Spent about 90 minutes at the range and short game area. Picked out a lot of apparel via Puma's Stylecaddie app

I bought KellyBo's #1. WBW.

Hit a large bucket at the range and worked on my putting and chipping for my round tomorrow

Played in a scramble. We shot 60, finished 7th in the gross, but a 47 won the net.

played my 1st round in about 4 years. felt good. actually was not as bad as expected!
A few nice drives, some good puts and such. 1 Par on a Par3 :) of course everything else was triple bogey... but hey no 20 stroke holes!
"worked" the ball well, two times from the rough. That is always a rewarding feeling, even if it is just luck!

New to me Clubs seem OK/good overall. Going to rest up tomorrow, and hit it again Friday. By 18 I was feeling the burn :)

Went and had my swing computer analyzed for the first time. Head speed averaged 98-104 and got between 280-310 drives. Kinda cool to know. Maybe I should have got a stiff shaft on my callaway razr fit xtreme instead of regular?

Busy day just some thping today

Got my tee time setup for morning

Just downloaded tapatalk 4 beta so I can THP from my phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cut down and attempted to re-grip my TM R580 driver and 3 wood. Taking off the old grip and cutting them was no problem, but I didn't realize they had oversized butt ends and I couldn't get the grips on at all. Going to have to order larger grips I guess.

Played 18band regripped a few clubs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Played 9 holes and regripped my putter! Was hoping to do some X Hot write up but didn't pull it once. It was a competitive round or I'd have been ripping it for funsies!

Played 18 and THPed. Also washed my clubs and marked some golf balls

got smoked by Mitch in an 18 hole match

Dropped off my other RBZ Stage 2 three wood to have the Attas 7X reinstalled. Fingers crossed I won't have any more issues.

Torrents of rain today, so no driving range time. I will be catching up on some THP stuff though.

YES, EVERYONE I BEAT BUCK. EVERYONE MUST KNOW. At the current rate I will beat him again in September lol.

September 2018

Tried to book a tee time at bethpage for next thursday the earliest they had was 4:18. So thats a major disapointment

Short game work

Small range bucket to work on my long irons. Then played the same 9 I played last night in my neighborhood league looking for some redemption after an awful 9 last night.

Purchased and configured (clubs/lofts, etc) the FunGolf iOS app.

He probably will be afraid to play you again
YES, EVERYONE I BEAT BUCK. EVERYONE MUST KNOW. At the current rate I will beat him again in September lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back