What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the airport about to fly to Tampa for 4 days and 6 rounds of golf.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Enjoy that trip

THP this morning and debating if I can squeeze in 18 today. It's drizzling all day which means the course will be empty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flying to Cali.
Meeting mikedean441 there.
Meeting with golf industry folks all week long starting tonight

Regripped a few clubs

389a23da7a1586fa1081d288dea9d649.jpg

5006afbc6fa7ff75a3125e4f39495492.jpg

Cleaned my clubs and pondered a Odyssey 2 ball versa...

THP'd and watched the Valspar Championship

Played 18 with ddec and his dad. Saw some good things…and a bunch of bad. Lots of work to do…

Hit the range, need to do some more work. Saw somethings that I liked and a few things I didn't at all.

Shafted a wedge and finished a course review. Then bought a wedge and am watching the Valspar.

Played 9 holes and then got about 30 minutes of short game practice in, working on my chipping.

4eabb7e59bd91f6b02d25d8d9cc8d5c8.jpg

Walked 18 holes today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy that trip
Played one of the worst rounds of my life but it was a great day. I blame it on winter and maybe even having the apex cf16s in the back of my mind....orrr the 4 hours of sleep. Lots of excuses.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Watched the Valspar while chipping and putting and paid the remainder for Club Clash

Ive been in a slump the past two rounds so I worked hard on the Skytrak today for a couple hours. Was working on moving my strike towards the toe....as I've been hitting close to the heel and losing distance.

Played 18 with 3 THP'ers, never a dull moment!

Played 36 today. Cleaned everything up and all ready for next weekend.

Played 18. Some good shots and some bad shots, but I was playing and it was much needed.

Got out for 18. Shipped a driver and thped!

THP'd, putted in my living room for a bit, hit foam balls in the garage for half an hour just taking slow half swings working on my weight transfer and releasing the club.

Golf Strong Flexibility Phase 2 incoming!

Played 18 on a par 62 course. Didn't realise it was par 62 until after I had booked it.

Another day at the range & chipping green.

Made my first trip to the range this year - went OK but I'm apparently still pulling hybrids and long irons to the left a lot just like I was when I left off last fall.

Watched the Valspar afterwards. Still trying to grasp how Charl stopped a FW on the 11th green from 250 out. Good show.

THP and ponder trying for a few events.

watched my fantasy team stink up the joint and then started pricing some of my excess golf stuff so that I can sell some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back