What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the open Club Clash spot ??

Played Lake Jovita north and south courses
d7faee2c432e8a5c9bd427908885773d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

That par 3 I'm sure got a little more interesting in the breeze today.

THP and workout with my fitness instructor that was 100% golf related tonight. Came back and paired my clubs with Arccos.

Last edited:
Some event pondering, some putter pondering, and a little THPing. Sure wish it had included some actual golf.

Went to the range today, worked on ball flight and posture. I tend to get bent over at address. When that happens I tend to fall out of my shots and have a hard time getting on my right side. Was happy with the results today.

Headed out to my new club after work, picked out my locker and played a few holes before it got dark outside.

Headed out to my new club after work, picked out my locker and played a few holes before it got dark outside.

Where did you join? So many good courses in your area.

Played on a two man scramble today. No real warm up. Lost 5 balls. Shot 70 net 64. Could not get my wedges dialed in at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated firmware & app on SkyTrak.. THPd... Slow day today..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP and set up game golf with the the tags. Can't wait to get out on the course and try it.

Golf Strong Distance 2 for the last time!

Went to the range and took an hour to hit a large bucket. Focusing on good contact and alignment. Then went over to chipping/ putting green. Worked on my chips for almost an hour then putted for half hour as well.

Played southern hills plantation, great course.
e21165bc3ea07c9a92c87ae6f59455eb.jpg
d189406477d8eb0d6d2409732ec11c76.jpg
ba7d86268bfad072f058ca3e5856bbef.jpg
ef05d91bd50d19346c43f77e2005e01f.jpg
f6e69fd44f17d90e36a8e305897cf581.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I drove by a golf course, does that count?

I did kill some time between meetings at Golfsmith.

Hit a couple buckets at the range today.

Played 18 at my home course opening day, froze our tails off, had to follow it up with bailey's in my coffee

Played 18 at my home course opening day, froze our tails off, had to follow it up with bailey's in my coffee

What was it, a balmy -2? Glad you got out buddy!

I'll be up there May Long weekend...maybe some of us can squeeze a round in?

Grips for the new black shafts I've ordered for my Mack Daddy's.

e669b2952d4e3e6c4b5a7b1bf04ffefc.jpg

Wished I could have golfed today, but work comes first.

Went to my lesson, got hooked up with 2 dozen Pro V1s for long drive and closest to the pin contests during the NorCal Crew get together and knocked out Golf Strong Accuracy Phase 2 for the last time.

Dropped my irons off to golfsmith to have the lie angles adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back