What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Walked 18

I ordered a few things for the secret Santa so I can’t say. ;)

Booked a tee time on the Plantation course a few days before the Sentry Tournament of Champions. Really excited as I haven't played this since I was a little kid and looking forward to playing the new course after the renovations.

I ordered a few things for the secret Santa so I can’t say. ;)

That was fast!

I booked our time for tomorrow, just built out a wedge to finish the iron set I'm playing, and now I'm charging my other phone because I'm going to app track two same head but differently shafted 7-irons tomorrow to compare on course results. Think I'm going to shop for a new RTX4 now. I'm having gapping issues with the new setup. And continue the secret santa stalking after dinner.

That was fast!

I booked our time for tomorrow, just built out a wedge to finish the iron set I'm playing, and now I'm charging my other phone because I'm going to app track two same head but differently shafted 7-irons tomorrow to compare on course results. Think I'm going to shop for a new RTX4 now. I'm having gapping issues with the new setup. And continue the secret santa stalking after dinner.
If I don’t get on it early it will slip away. Busy times for me ahead so I did my research and made some moves. :D

Played a round of sim golf. I guess it's better then nothing.

I played 9 after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played a very up and down round of 18, live round thread, sent videos of it to my cuz and chatted with him about it, did the standard THP nightly reading and posting, and some more light secret santa stalking and shopping.

Me, bro, and Fred Fred played 18 under the lights at our executive. We froze our butts off the last hour, still better than staying home.

Had a lesson. Searched online for new irons.

Hit a few 4i shots into the field. Hit maybe 3 out of 20 well. Can't seem to prevent fat shots right now.

Not gonna say what, but bought some stuff for my secret santa box! Hehehehe

Walked 18. I long for the days of 90+ degree temps...

I played a very 'wtf was that' round, tested some club setups, figured out the club membership for next year while I was there, online shopped while at the gym, and now I'm gong to read some THP and put a Cobra bag together!

Me and my girl Doing a little chipping in the basement.
C01168D7-1ED0-43CE-99BA-B99A404D68F8.jpegimage.jpg

:LOL: We got cold, too.

Yeah, it stinks. It happened so quickly that I am struggling to play to my hot weather cap. I generally have about a 3 - 4 stroke difference between hot weather index and cool/cold (anything under 70*) weather index. Will just keep posting scores until it catches up.

Tried I new shaft I bought from another THP. Actually liked it and going to use it tomorrow. Was a beautiful day here in FL and used a whole bucket to compare with my previous driver shaft and head loft angle. DAC5A4E5-A272-4C23-A14B-32D50482BE38.jpeg

Hit some balls on GCQuad. Swinging better today with the exception of driver. Indoors off a mat, I hit driver terrible. Outdoors on a course I hit driver well. Just another golf oddity for me. Tomorrow at winter sim league, driver may not come out of the bag.

Hit 75 balls on the Skytrak. Trying to figure out WTH is going on with my irons.

Hit a small bucket then played a few holes. Working on a new-ish take away to alleviate some shoulder issues. It’s going pretty well so far.

Played 18 holes and not all that well. I had a run of about 6 holes that I played to even par. The rest of the round was less than stellar. I did make a great birdie out of the round above the hole to a short pin. It did turn out to be a nice day as the sun came out on the 6th hole and the fog disappeared making it a fairly warm 50*.

Back