What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THP'd. I might take the day off from golf. I had a lesson Tuesday and then hit balls for another 45 minutes. Went for a 5 mile hike yesterday and then hit another 160 balls at the range last night. 3 mile walk this morning and I am fried.

I might go putt after work.

Hit into the practice net and putted some. Put MCC +4 grips on my 54 and 58 wedges and chipped/pitched 160 balls with 48, 54, and 58 degree wedges out in my pitching area.

Got out with my neighborhood Thursday night group. Some good golf shots hit which made it fun. I could start enjoying playing with a consistent 12 guys weekly.

Handed out sound THP Evolve tees!!!!

Sold some clubs, hit the driving range. Short game practice

Priorities. Doesn’t get much better.

B8464435-C8F3-4133-8B7C-09F644B58DD2.jpeg

THP'd, had a new club delivered (Callaway 58° PM Grind), hit wiffle balls in the living room with it, then couldn't resist and took it out to the practice range to properly break it in.

Went to the range after work yesterday and hit a few buckets working on standing slightly closer to the ball and opening my left foot up just a bit. So far, so good.

Opened my mail and found a range card loaded with a ton of $$$$ for my favorite place to beat balls. Watched ten minutes of George Gankas vids and did wedges freezers in my garage. And went to THP. aND ITS ONLY 7:56AM. LET'S GO

Walked 9, came home and cleaned the clubs ready for tomorrows comp

Went to the practice green to work on chipping and putting yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just getting started but here's today's golf agenda.
- wash clubs (change towel too :))
- add a fresh glove and two sleeves of Bridgestone Tour B RX balls, bug spray and Advil to the bag
- range after lunch where the club pro said he'd take a look at my FW swing when hitting off the deck
- walk 36
- dinner and a couple of beverages at the course while watching the sun set

Soon to play 9 at my club and not playing 18 today because tomorrow is league play and not gonna wear myself out like last time which cost me on the back 9. It is supposed to be 92 tomorrow so need the energy somehow.

Going to do some excersize and warm up in my net before heading out to the course in a few. Not sure what else, but imagine I will do some more golf stuff today - never fails :ROFLMAO:

I took my first lesson ever. It was ok. It was cool to be on a trackman and see the numbers. I didn't really his thought process. My swing has its flaws that I am well aware of. I don't really seem to be able to fix them so I thought I would give him a try.

It was ok, but I am not sure I will be doing anything he advised long term.. Kind of a bummer.

After the dire condition of my swing on Wednesday evening, I went to a range last night to try and work on it

It is amazing what you can figure out when you put your mind to it.....made a point of taking my alignment sticks and using them as visual cues for my swing path, slowed things right down, made a conscious effort to feel like I was barely taking a backswing and promptly started hitting bullets straight down range

Got an early tee time in the morning for the next round of our club pairs matchplay, so I will be sorting my bag tonight after work

Sold my remaining extra clubs

Set up the ShotScope V2 tags and checked that the watch was reading them all

I think they are all ready for tomorrows round

Watch is charging

I've hit refresh more than a few times (almost an embarrassing amount) tracking yet another set of OL irons that are supposed to be delivered today.

Played 9 again today.
1d30764f5d47dec7a3b125bbce2544b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today and got a compliment from an NFL player. Brice Butler was in front of us and let us play through. I smoked my drive and out drove everyone in our group and all but one of his group. He told me that was a great drive. And I didn’t screw up my second shot in front of them. I’m really proud of that :).)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit balls for about 30 minutes. Just didn't have it today. Was going to take the day off but I wanted to practice my lesson from earlier in the week. Almost as bad as yesterdays range session. Changing my swing to do it correctly is tough. Get about 15% more on my yardage and have a nice draw when I hit it correctly but am shanking the ball way more often.

Looked up tee times for tomorrow, then Sunday, then...well just look at the picture. Sigh...guess I'll be rolling a bunch of putts at home for the next couple days. I might try to snag a time on Monday.

Snip20200626_1.png

Walked 18

Got a practice round in before our three man scramble tournament tomorrow! Excited for two days of tournament/scramble golf!

Back