What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Rolled out the putting mat in the living room and knocked some putts and then some chips with the 9i and 52* wedge while watching the golf.

I am for sure getting the new wedges..
I know I said I wouldn’t but I’m pretty sure I’ll be buying as well to replace my new RTX4’s.

I just swapped my clubs back over to my OGIO Grandaddy bag after using my Bridgestone red, white and blue for a couple of patriotic weeks.

THped as always, watched some of the RM tournament, worked in my man cave getting the last of my computer desk built and trying different arrangements for the pictures to be hung. Added the forth Super Rat to the display rack also.

I know I said I wouldn’t but I’m pretty sure I’ll be buying as well to replace my new RTX4’s.

Cleveland wedge fanboy here. Not sad to admit it.

Bought a putter, grip, and new polos while watching golf on TV and THPing.. It's been a good day

I have been trying out my new Bushnell V5 tour shift on all the objects around the neighborhood in anticipation of tomorrow's round to try it out on the course.

Drove myself crazy with my putting inconsistency through 72 holes this weekend :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday I regripped a bunch of clubs while watching the tournament. Today I get to play league in the heat, it's currently 87 on its way to 92. Ugh, I'll be a puddle by the second hole.

Walked 9 and THP'd

Arrived early enough (5:30am) at the short game practice area to use my full swing 5 - 8 irons this morning. Doing this allows me to use my retired e7 game balls up to 150 yards. More realistic feed back than range balls.

Started out slow, with long pitches, and gradually built up to my full swing.

Long pitches, punch shots, full swings, and a few longer lobs. Focus was on a smallish landing (dispersion) area for each distance hit.

Hit 56 balls, then spent a few minutes on the putting green.

4 of us have a 1:15 tee time later today. Temps might be as high as 108*f. Not going to be in a hurry.

Driving range today. Focused on my 19° hybrid and 4 wood. They are coming along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short game work and 2 bucket on the range.

Picked up the clubs from the clubfitter, took pics for a WITB for the THP'ing. Oh, called Leupold about my finder.

Stretched the back... Lots of good golf this weekend.

Just did some putting on the PuttOut with my Indy.

Some THP today, also did a bit of searching on Ebay.

Finished cleaning my clubs and did some living room chipping and putting.

THP’d and worked on my swing with the Flat Ball again.

Back