What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Started at 5:30 am this morning. Only about 80*f at that hour.

Spent about 45 minutes on the d-range hitting most of my clubs with a full swing.

From there, it was another 40 minutes at the short game area. This included several shots from uneven lies.

Finished up on the practice green with my putter.

In all instances, my main focus was on set up, and ball placement in my stance. Especially with the uneven lies.

We have a series of 110*f days coming, so early morning practices will be the norm for a while.

me and you both... life was good yesterday... 9 hole league at night.

Today has been a reverse of yesterday, but THP has taken part of the sting away.

Walked 18, THP'd

Thought more about upgrading my driver. I think I can find something more forgiving than my Cobra F6+ that will in turn allow me to enjoy my golf more.

Thought more about upgrading my driver. I think I can find something more forgiving than my Cobra F6+ that will in turn allow me to enjoy my golf more.
EXS 220 Making Golf Great Again!

Played 18 for my third round in as many days. I don’t know how they do it, I’m beat.

Definitely on my ponder list. What shaft do you have in yours?

Actually a very good question. I have the HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Stiff.

Actually a very good question. I have the HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Stiff.
I have tried that shaft but didnt get along with it. However, i did try it again last night with a small swing change and it worked a lot better. Hows it compare to other shafts you've used in the past?

Played 18, THP'd.

I have tried that shaft but didnt get along with it. However, i did try it again last night with a small swing change and it worked a lot better. Hows it compare to other shafts you've used in the past?
Limited knowledge on shafts TBH... Diamana blue was good in Ping G series, fluid and could feelnit... I started out with Kuro Kage in a 785 before landing the EXs...that is stout... This one I feel is firm let plyable. Controlled. Sometimes I get balloons. Which is my curiosity on HZRDS Black

Last edited:
Why was that?
Felt too stiff for me. I have a smooth transition, and I dont know that this fits. I hit some of my longest drives with it, but kept pulling the ball left, a lot. Just no consistency. But, I'm working on a swing change where I'm a bit farther from the ball. The transition allows me to be a bit more aggressive, and the Smoke Yellow seemed to match up better than the stock shaft I had in there.

I'm also learning a lot about shafts, so part of that is trying some new ones out, thus the purchase of the Smoke Yellow.

Which leads to my ponder of a more forgiving head to put on the Smoke Yellow. I think this new swing adjustment will be good. Just wonder if I can find a head that's newer that offers more forgiveness.

I sat on a shaded patio enjoying a cold adult beverage while watching the Workday Open. Unfortunately the air temperature even in the shade made this a short lived venture. And THP'd.

Walked 18

Played 9 after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and The wife played the executive course tonight, this is the first time Linda has been out since March, she played well; I’m proud of her.

Good range session today. Worked on tempo and felt like I was striking the ball the best I have all year.

Heading for Circling Raven for 18 holes with the wife and neighbors in an hour.

Regripped my Vokeys with Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips

right not - THP'ing, watching the Workday...contemplating hitting the range and maybe getting the U65 3i re-shafted with a short recoil f4 (37")

THPing this morning. Going over to the condo latter today working on getting my now finished computer desk put in place. Getting the golf corner finalized. It really is just trying how my golf pictures will be hung. Also adding two new putters to the display rack, one is my Kraken and the other is a new Scotty. ;)

THPing this morning. Going over to the condo latter today working on getting my now finished computer desk put in place. Getting the golf corner finalized. It really is just trying how my golf pictures will be hung. Also adding two new putters to the display rack, one is my Kraken and the other is a new Scotty. ;)

this is gonna be a photo project of mine

Back