What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Walked 18 and watched some of the British Masters

Mowed the lawn, sat and had a beer and thought damn a pool and chipping green would look great back here.

Played 18 with @shanewu cleaned the clubs and no watching golf on TV. Have to hand it to @shanewu, he walked a long course today in the heat, my old butt with in the cart with another guy.
Good thing I can walk better than I can play golf 😑

Tried to play, but thunderstorms rolled in on the 6th hole. Washout.

Moved my clubs and gear to the new bag, gave my lad my old bag to replace the one he managed to destroy

THPing most of the morning. Heading out in abit to mail a putter to a fellow THPer that was bought it off the Marketplace. Ordered a custom putter from Kraken this morning also. :whew:

THPed, hit into my net, putted indoors, and swung my SwingRite trainer. I really need to get off my butt and sell some of these clubs and shafts I got sitting around here gathering dust.

Walked 18. Love carrying the Ping Hoofer bag. It has a little more club tangle than I would like, but overall the functionality is superb.
Club tangle was the only reason I didn’t grab that bag. Otherwise it seemed like it was perfect. Glad it’s working out for you!

Sorted my bag for tonight's round after work

Booked the wife a 90 minute swing/club/fitting session at GOLFTEC. Bought the wife a SKLZ Gold Flex swing trainer. Sitting here trying to strategize my round for tonight’s league. Lusting for a new putter.

Yesterday, actually: Took last of four beginner golfing classes. Was not quite as satisfactory as the others. He wanted to get both driving and putting into the last one-hour class, so it was a bit rushed. I hung around for another hour and tried to practice a bit of everything I'd learned in the four hours of classes, which wasn't satisfactory, either.

I'll do today what I do every day--go out to my backyard and hit wiffle balls off the mat I put in. I'll hit a few real balls on top of a landing spot I picked out maybe ten or so yards away. I'll putt in the back room on the carpet. With my age and my health I'm reluctant to get into the mix on the golf course, so this is golf for me right now. And I don't mind.

just bought an inversion table for my office as soon I get back to get to working from home again. That's golf related right? Rain cancelled my tee time today :cry:

Yesterday, actually: Took last of four beginner golfing classes. Was not quite as satisfactory as the others. He wanted to get both driving and putting into the last one-hour class, so it was a bit rushed. I hung around for another hour and tried to practice a bit of everything I'd learned in the four hours of classes, which wasn't satisfactory, either.
Do you start the intermediate ones soon?

Walked 9 before the rain finally set in for good.

Played and practiced some iron stuff, got to hit the SIM a couple times, mailed out a couple clubs, THP of course, and am currently trying to figure out where I'm playing Friday, and basing my partner(s) in large part on who can get me in where, which is terrible, and making me feel bad, so I think next person to text wins regardless.

Bucket of balls this morning before work. I might go putt this evening after work.

First Intermediate Golf class. Was essentially a review/repeat of Beginners Golf days one and two, but that was ok. A revisit of fundamentals was a Good Thing, and a couple intermittent flaws in my swing were identified.

Went to the range this morning. Went and putted around 6. Finished cleaning my clubs and grips just now.

Walked 18 and changed the grip on my 5 wood.

Back