What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Nothing yet other than a limited amount of THPing. But I plan on hitting a bucket of balls or putting tonight.
As soon as I posted this I realized I wanted to hit balls right at that moment and ran to the closest range between meetings to get it done.

Been THPing most of the afternoon. Also Bettinardi hunting, my favorite pass time lately. 👀

THP and a quick nine coming up after work!

Lots of THPing and putting

Walked 18

Range session over lunch to work on flattening the plane out. Unfortunately club gets vertical at the start of my downswing.

I played 18 - Live Rounded a bit, tried a new wedge, forgot my putter and played with a horrible one, and then THP'd, checked on some bids and orders, and am analyzing some swing videos.

Just had my lesson. Definitely making process. But not always putting all the pieces of my lessons from the last month or so. Today's focus was simplifying my set up and eliminating all of my thoughts as soon as I had hit the spot. We have been focusing on my lower body the last two lessons after focusing on the hands at setup and my backswing the few before that.

I am hitting all of my spots about 33% of the time and when I do my 8 is going 150 with ease instead of 125 hard with a nice little draw on my line:oops:. The other half is split between same 150 except pushing it because I am not quite in sync with my hips and move. The last 20-30% is mixing in at least one old habit. Still better than 4 months ago but not good.

THP'd, watching the PGA

Admired the Pix 2.0 balls that arrived

Nothing. Stupid ribs. I knew I shouldn’t have played in my member-member but I thought I could handle it. So much for that. Just hope it’s not another intercostal strain. That thing took forever to heal last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THPed, hit into my net, and indoor putted.

Got some range time in over lunch and worked on the swing.

Got the week off work next week and got a bit of golf planned - playing Saturday in a mixed comp with Jen, then playing Monday again with Jen, then playing with my usual partner on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday up to now and maybe the Sunday as well depending how I feel

Got a bunch of putts in, did a light session in my garage sim, watched a bunch of golf on espn+, and now THPing. It's been a good day!

Played 18 holes to day for an 86. Way too many 5s on my score card. On the bright side there was nothing higher than a 5.

Missed a few putts too. Really close misses they were.

Tomorrow is another day.

Snuck out and walked 9 today and heading to the range here in a bit!

Just swapped the rear weight in the Max 9° head from 2g to 6g. Left the 14g weight in the heel. Feels good in the yard swinging, will get to the range tomorrow for some ball testing.

Walked 18 and watch a good bit of PGA coverage.

Practice session today. Little chipping and give the Mevo out and got some #'s on SW 8i 5i and driver.

Brought out the PXG and my old gamer 913 d2 and compared some things. PXG performed much better.

Played 9 holes on the Par 3 course this evening.

Hit the range for a quick bucket

Medium bucket at the range today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booked tee time for Sat with one of my best friends (& his son) from H.S. that I haven't seen in about 12 years.

Back