What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

THPing in between watching the PGA and having a few coolies to celebrate my one year anniversary here on THP. alc.gif

Watched a little of the PGA Championship and now some THPing

Lots of swing drills, hit some balls in the net, practice putting on the mat. Thp’d and watched some golf.

Played league game today. 43/48

Finally pulled the trigger on a new putter.
O-Works Black 2M CS.

Got a lesson today. We worked on distance wedges, running chips and pitches, and driver backswing. I have a bad problem getting across the line and thus being way inside out. Made some real progress with it today, but i know it's gonna take lots of reps to get the change I need.

20200808_215710.jpg

I THP'd, shopped for a new bag for the wife, bought a couple polos, just put a bag together for the morning (Ssh!, don't tell the Mavriks), and am going to watch some of today's coverage the second she heads to bed.

THP'd and watched the PGA Championship...pondered. dismissed the ponder.

View attachment 8957007

I THP'd, shopped for a new bag for the wife, bought a couple polos, just put a bag together for the morning (Ssh!, don't tell the Mavriks), and am going to watch some of today's coverage the second she heads to bed.

Such a sick bag!!!

I added a few clubs to my bad.

A gapr low 2 iron and two Cleveland zip core wedges. 54 and 60.

Such a sick bag!!!

I added a few clubs to my bad.

A gapr low 2 iron and two Cleveland zip core wedges. 54 and 60.

btw, how did you come up on those gems?

I cleaned my clubs, and bag. Lube the metal zippers on the bag. Culled, some old, used game balls, and replaced them with new gamers.

After that, I lubed up my Clicgear wheels, and added air to the tires. Oiled up some of the hinge points as needed.

Just golf maintenance stuff today. No ball striking. Just a little sore from last week's practice, and play. Took a day off.

btw, how did you come up on those gems?

Which?

Edit ** sorry didn’t notice the highlighted.

“I got friends in low places”- Garth Brooks. Haha

Walked 18, will be watching the PGA later on

THPing and watching the final round of the PGA this afternoon.

Sorted out some more golf balls and passed on loads to my lad for his bag

Will be sorting through some more later on when he gets back from golf ball hunting on some of the local courses

Forgot my shoes this morning, had to come back and get them. Made it to the course in decent time however. Walked 18. Had a nice 3 hour nap. THPing now with the PGA on. Dustin makes birdie on the first.

Thp and watching the PGA. Was going to play this afternoon after having to cancel this morning but it’s way too hot.

played 18, cleaned the clubs.

Back