What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Just some THP today.

I played 18, and have played about 36 on the monitor running through clubs and balls. Tomorrow is going to hurt.

Since it is raining I played 18 in the garage at Cypress Point. Shot a respectable 73. I wish sim golf was as easy as real golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played 18 holes at the very pretty and well conditioned Donalda Club in North York this afternoon. Being on site for work anyway and knowing a member certainly helped getting access to this elite club.

Despite starting with a triple (I hit my opening drive through the fairway into the hazard, which the member took fault for but I counted the stroke anyway) and finishing the front nine with a double I managed to shoot 79. 11 pars and 1 birdie. I think I surprised him a bit; I know he wasn't expecting me to putt the greens as well as I did. I will be honest, though when I say I wouldn't want to play them when they are rolling at their peak speed;)

Paint filled my putter and sorted my bag for my round after work

Walked 9 after work

Walked 18.

Regripped my lads new Vokey wedges with his grips and put them away for Xmas. Nicely hidden with the other empty club boxes so he won't suspect a thing

Just some light cardio work this morning. Took a 6 mile, round trip hike with several elevation changes.

Kind of a continuous prep for the 10/01/20 opening of our local course after their reseeding.

Golf wise since this was a desert hike, my walking stick was my 2i. It makes a good tool for removing snakes off the trail. .

I have caught up on THP and YouTube, compiled a crapload of data from club and ball sessions, worked out some things at the gym I normally wouldn't (going to rain again tomorrow), and have some club work to do tonight.

Played 18 holes at Edinburgh just north of Minneapolis for the first time in almost 30 years. The used to hold an LPGA event there and later a Champions Tour event. It's still a interesting track in great shape and I had a solid even-par 72 with a few missed putts inside of 6 feet.

I'm now working on the indoor green on my putting while testing out a new Blu-Ray player.

Booked a couple weekend rounds, small bucket and some putting at the range. Researching a membership promo for next year.

Some range time working on my path for in to out. Took my time and hit a small bucket trying for quality shots.

Payne valley cup and thp

Walked 18.

Small bucket and some putting practice over lunch time today.

I dropped my new M Craft 1 putter head and dinged it pretty good, watched some YouTube reviews, played 18, and am trying to clean clubs and organize balls and shoes while catching up on THP.

I hit a medium bucket at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some practice in and a quick 9 holes preparing for the Club Championship this weekend.

I have a charity scramble to play in this Friday, hoping I don't mess my swing up prior to the weekend. :unsure:

Went to the range tonight, my first real chance to get to know my new clubs. Irons were hit and miss (pun intended). I seemed to hit the shorter irons ok, but the 4 and 5 were a little iffy. I think I figured something out towards the end of my session. I hit all my woods great, best I've hit them in some time. I'm really going to like this new Mavrik 3W. It's a bomber. Driver was really good too. I think this new shaft is going to work out well. Most of my drives were nearly dead straight.

I'm reviewing the course layout for the round I have booked this Friday. It looks like this will be one of the most difficult courses I have played. Interestingly, it has a par 6, which I have never come across before.

Continued my search for discounted AVX somewhere

Back