What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Just rolled a bunch of putts on my practice green.

I may have signed a putting green install contract for my back yard.

You and me both buddy. So excited. This quote was more but he was way more informative. 10 on the stump is what I went with. 4 holes total. All aluminum for cups and flag.

Stump-stimp it’s all good. :p I may have just signed away new irons for a bit.
Yeah. That sounds like a serious commitment. Good thing you're already in some of the best irons ever made. ;)

Yeah. That sounds like a serious commitment. Good thing you're already in some of the best irons ever made. ;)
I’m in no hurry. I’ve actually been choking down lately and beginning to wonder why I’m playing longer irons. It’s opened my eye but I wanna see it continue before I think it’s better.

Just finished 18.

Oh, I played 18, THP, and am new bag shopping again while looking at videos today to see how I compensate and generate under different physical circumstances.

Was just able to snag a tee time for 8 Sunday morning.

Booked tee time for tomorrow. Watching scenes of corales and punta cana!

Got in a little range work.. Hoping to play this weekend (weather permitting)

Sorted my bag out and cleaned all the crap out of it before I play again tomorrow morning. Teeing off at 8 am

Played 18 with friends shooting a 94.
Beautiful day!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

First a bit range works, but then my wife complained that she doesn’t like the grinding. Therefore, we went to the first tee and played 6 in the rain (after 6 training of our son ended so we had to return to the club house). Was quite some fun ... playing in rainy and windy conditions is always challenging and surprising when it comes to shot shaping from the tee.

Got my new-to-me driver, my 3W, and my old driver re-gripped. Gifted my old driver to a neighbor in need. Got a bit of casual swing practice in hitting a limited-flight ball of the tops of our lawn with a 9i while wearing an IZZO Smooth Swing training thingy. Then bit some balls w/o it. Darned if it doesn't seem to work 👍

Played 18 and took a serious beating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting over a sore back so I just hit a few balls in my backyard net.

Walked 18

played 27 holes in our 1st day of our Ryder Cup event -- tomorrow is singles. the two teams are tied at 5 points each right - close matches.

Lots of THPing today. Got the bag ready for tomorrows round.

Finished the putter for my nephew and worked in the garage sim to prepare for tomorrow.

Back