What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 today indoors.

Had a lesson then cleaned up all my clubs.

Went to TopGolf today with a buddy and played Pebble Beach and Spanish Bay with the virtual courses they now have!! What a blast can’t wait to go do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range and antagonzied my son about his swing ... in other words, I'm not seeing enough dedication or progress ... but it's up to him. It's not my dream, it's his ... I pay for the lessons., equipment, clothing.. lol

Hit the range and antagonzied my son about his swing ... in other words, I'm not seeing enough dedication or progress ... but it's up to him. It's not my dream, it's his ... I pay for the lessons., equipment, clothing.. lol

Sound like a great father son relationship. (y);)

I went to PGA Tour Superstore and hit the practice area. I received a driver today and put it up against my current driver and I think I need to stop trying to find something that is newer and better! My gamer just keeps performing.

Hit some balls, walked 9, bought a hybrid and chatted on THP

Walked 18

I was at the driving range today and there was a young lady next to me just nailing every shot like a machine. Her dad/coach started a conversation and gave me some great tips (I have a baby slice on my driver that’s been driving me nuts). Turns out she plays for Loyola and he’s been coaching her since she was 6, and offered to give my kids some free instruction if they’re interested since he’s retired and just wants to help the younger generation get into golf. Gotta love this sport!

No golf this weekend. In Las Vegas.

f2d4f97e0e82c0ec0c5b6a966f1a4d75.jpg
02e856f9f7c2066bf812b87a8a8d32a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No golf this weekend. In Las Vegas.

f2d4f97e0e82c0ec0c5b6a966f1a4d75.jpg
02e856f9f7c2066bf812b87a8a8d32a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that where the Raiders will lose their home games?:ROFLMAO:

My 13 yr old son had a lesson this morning - I listened, ask a question or two, and then we both hit balls so he'd practice what he learned.

A lot lot lot of writing.

With a lot lot lot left to do!?

Speed training workout.

Range time to work on some things

Just some THP, hoping tomorrow or Tuesday I can get out and play, it's supposed to be 40 degrees here.

Lesson today, working on my lob wedge, it went really wonky last week. Figured it out, ball wasn't far enough back, weight on the wrong leg.

Re-organizing stuff and realized just how disgustingly dirty I left my golf shoes at the end of the year.
This is going to need to be remedied!

Researching high balance point/counter balanced shafts after my fitting at Club Champion this week.

Played 18, cleaned the clubs. Man does my Grandaddy bag look good!!!! :cool:

Went to play 18 with @Wildcat4life but there was a frost delay. It was so packed the front 9 took us well over 2 hours. at The turn we just went back to hole one and played 3 holes again Then I played the first 5 holes again. today was some great practice time on the course With what I have been working on. I have to remember to stay aggressive on my shorter shots and quit leaving them short.

Just watched the Sentry Tournament of Champions.

Back