What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Speed training today.

Snow melted today, so only got THP in golf wise. Hoping to get out tomorrow for at least 9 holes..

Walked 18

Fit some golf shopping into our Vegas strip wandering today, so I got a few hats, a lindeberg polo I love that I've never seen anywhere else and couldn't find online, layed hands on the bag I want - still want, getting it Thursday before we leave, and grabbed a pair of pants and a jacket at Penguin. Successfully avoided all vest and braided belt urges along the way, so I'm calling it a good day.

Hit 50 balls in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Watched the Golf Channel while on the Treadmill

Signed up for 2020 golf league......

Took a lesson. I have changed something in my swing that is causing me headaches. I needed feedback on what that was. I think I go it. Now stopping that change will take some brain reprogramming.

walked 9

Spent an hour on GC Quad working on my swing and then 30 min playing Torrey Pines. Starting to feel the swing changes come together. It was nice to hit some decent drives today. Back to 110 mph with better face control.

Just lots of THPing. :)

Played 18 at Heron Bay in Florida, at Legends Indoor Golf.

Last edited:
Took the day off- the first in while. Golfers everywhere should rejoice that sanctity and sanity returned to golf, if even for Justine day.

Went to the Roger Dunn store here in Orange County and wow unreal! I tried the Maverick driver and bought some gloves and the wife got a new outfit. I could spend hours in there.

Attended the 2nd round of the LPGA Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.

Lots of THP'ing and following the live round thread!!

walked 18....THP'd while I was doing it. #multitasker

Kept refreshing waiting for th eMC announcement....lol; Cleaned my clubs when i got home to get ready for 8;08 tree time in the morning

Rode 9 holes in a light rain then cleaned my clubs up for a tournament in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still fighting a mean cold so all I could do is surf the usual golf sites online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spent way too much time thinking about new Callaway equipment

Back